Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one of the few of my kind?

lol bring it on,whatever u got ask me or pm me,i been question so much growing up and i was forced to see a shrink when i was 17 ,they pick at u form every angel

do you initiate sex? sometimes, rarely, all the time?
do you get same satisfaction from masturbation than from sex?
have you had any one night stands?
have you had a live in partner?
do you appreciate a good blow job?
That's it for now :D

do you initiate sex? sometimes, rarely, all the time?
do you get same satisfaction from masturbation than from sex?
have you had any one night stands?
have you had a live in partner?
do you appreciate a good blow job?
That's it for now :D

Yes
no
Yes
Yes
:)

lol no i dont have a partner,naw i dont avoid it,but it doesn't do anything for me,i mean im a freak in bed lol but in the end its the same result
Are you extra kinky in bed that you consider yourself to be a "freak"?

when in stable relationship how often would you usually have sex? and how frequent of those was it your advanced and not hers (or his im not judging haha kidding :D)

hmm..i couldn't answer ur last question mingles to seems i never been in a relationship more then 3 weeks,i dont do the whole love thing i cant connect with it or people..hmm connectign with someone just isnt really possiable for me

Theres something wrong with you. You might be a very nice person, im just saying something aint right, thats nothing of your fault but you need to fix it.
Its A. Low test
B. Imbalance of neurotransmitters acetycholine and dopamine.

my advice. Get a test of free and total testosterone, and estradiol. Also, lay off 19-nors...you may not be recovering from them.
Now...you said you were made to see a shrink at 17. Often psychological problems are more of a psychiatric problem, not something that can be handles through behavior modification. Dopamine, serotonin can affect mood. Depressed people and people with any bipolar or such problems have an imbalance here.
My advice. Supplement with Tyrosine,b-6, b-5, green tea extract, choline, and vitamin-C. Tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine. Dopamine in the brain makes you HORNY as FVCK! And it makes the sex and ejaculations feel better. Don't believe me, take bromocriptine or cabergoline(both are Dopamine agonists, though i no longer use caber because of the heart valve implications). Both those drugs make me drip precum at work and my mind is a wicked cesspool all day long. Tyrosine CAN do similar things but you need b-6 vitamin C and green tea extract to facilitate the conversion of tyrosine to dopamine. B-5 and choline both increase acetylecholine levels. That is very important in your orgasmic muscle contractions, as well as for most all neuromuscular functions.
You're a young man for gods sake. Sex and eating ass SHOULD be your lifesblood. We are the human animal.. we're made to do three things on this planet..the three F's. Feed, Fight, and Fvck. Those are your strongest primal urges and desires. Humans through their intelligence have also made alcohal and drugs. These are "artificial" means of enjoyment. I rarely drink, and never do drugs. If someone gets more pleasure from drinking booz and sniffing coke, than from drinking pusssy juice and sniffing ass, then that's just screwy to me. You wont EVER look back and say "Darn, i wish i drank more and did more drugs". no, your gonna say "Damn, i wish i GOT MORE ASS!". My dad and all the old men i talk to all say that. My dad tells me the oportunities that he squandered, and i just shake my head. And not out of shyness he blew them off, but because "they were ten to 15lbs overweight"....BIG DEAL. I felt like kicking my old man. "Are you kidding?!!" i said "You should see some of the fat hogs that i've fvcked just to get inside a pusssy or ass." i told him.
Now, i'll tell you something... i have always been a little more obsessed with sex and been more sexually motivated then my peers and siblings. I have been chasing girls asses on the beach since 2 years of age according to my parents. I have a love for women's buttholes that some of my friends don't share. I am also very kinky and into many fetishes. Most aren't as sexual as me. BUT...sex is still the greatest pleasure you have on this earth! Drive by a graveyard.....how many of those people thought they had tom'w comming to them? Who knows how long you'll be ABLE to fvck? You could get hit by a bus and be paralyzed tomw, or dead. Life is about enjoying yourself, dont take it for granted. And don't get into lesser means of enjoyment like drugs or booz. Take it easy on that stuff. That's just distracting you from what you SHOULD be doing...which is FVCKING. Thats not "real" pleasure..its not the best. FVCKING is real pleasure, fvcking is the best. Not to mention, booz and drugs will detract how much you CAN enjoy sex because of their deletrous effects on hormones and brain chemicles. Ya know..i look at alcoholics and i just don't get it. I think to myself "You REALLY thing your enjoying yourself? REALLY? All that time you spent getting loaded..you could be fvcking!" What a waste of life. Fine. More ass for me.

Top Bottom