Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

okay...oral question for the women then

women: do you like to be woke up with surprise oral?

• Nope, I'd rather sleep

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe, once in while

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I haven't had any sex in the last day or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love it anytime

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
ANYTIME - DAY or NIGHT!!

Remember if you make the Kitty happy......THEN YOU'LL BE HAPPY!

MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!:kitty:

PS - I m such a light sleeper that I KNOW it would be IMPOSSIBLE for the hunny to accomplish this fete!

....ARE YOU READING THIS - HUNNY?!?!?!?!!!! THIS IS A CHALLENGE!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

SeXKiTTen_CanDy said:
I love it, I bloody orgasm within 30 seconds sometimes.

Listen, I don't know how you do it in Australia but! here in the USA it is a big no-no to even put the words bloody and orgasm in the same sentence. Especially when one is talking oral sex on a female. LMAO...just playin'

bstone said:

Listen, I don't know how you do it in Australia but! here in the USA it is a big no-no to even put the words bloody and orgasm in the same sentence. Especially when one is talking oral sex on a female. LMAO...just playin'

I've got a funny, yet angry, story about that. I took this girl home with me one night and, since I can't get enough of it, I went down on her. When I got there I was like "Ouch! Not the most aromatic of women, now is she?" But I stayed down there for 20 minutes or so until she came a few times. I mean, you can lick away a shitty smell in a few minutes so that was no biggie after a few minutes, you know. Well, when I came up I was like "hey, you wanna do me?" She didn't. So, we fooled around for a little while longer and then I had to pee so I went to the bathroom. When I was peeing I spit in the toilet and my spit was kind of pink. I was like what the fuck? Then I looked at my fingers and my nails had blood around them. That girlie was on the rag and didn't even bother to tell me! That wasn't the biggest deal, though. What really pissed me off is that she let me eat her bleeding twat and didn't even ahve the common decency to do me. What a bitch! Oh well, atleast I can say that I've gone down on a chick who was ragging.

Damn!

I'm going to make sure the next woman in my life is a fitness/weight training one. It appears that you are all much more sexual/passionate then women who are not.

Top Bottom