Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

okay...oral question for the women then

women: do you like to be woke up with surprise oral?

• Nope, I'd rather sleep

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe, once in while

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I haven't had any sex in the last day or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love it anytime

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
I believe this may have to do with the fact that we can "experience" our bodies in ways that the average couch potato does not. You know? Kind of like.....we are more aware of ourselves?

Does this make any sense?

All I know is that I am alive and GODDAMMIT! I intend to LIVE!!

Oh yuk, you gave her a rainbow kiss.

What a whore! She could have told you she had her rags. Pfft, and she didn’t even have the decency to do you back.

I agree, she should at least told you. Then you could have "opted out" so to speak :confused:

Not to reciprocate in that situation, or any, is just f***ing evil :alien:

Trust me, there are real women out there and not little girls just playing games.

Better luck in the future, maybe try the dipstick test first next time!

:angel:

angel_eyes said:

Better luck in the future, maybe try the dipstick test first next time!

:angel:

That's funny! I don't think it would have worked in that situation because it was dark and I wouldn't have been able to see the blood. As for the ol' smell the finger trick to see if she doesn't stink, that seems too rude to me. I know there's ways to do it discreetly, but still. Plus, like I said, you can always lick away a slightly unpleasant smell. It only takes a minute or two.

HEY HUNNY!!!! YOU READIN' THIS?!?!?!

Jus' BUMPIN' for the hunny!

HEHEHEHehehehhehahahaoahaoahhahahahahaaaa

:twirl: :rolly: :twirl: :rolly: :bigkiss:

BETCHA CAN'T DO IT!!!! ......How is THAT for a challenge?!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAOAHOAOAHHAHahahahhaa

ANYTIME! That would be a totally fantastic way to wake up. Its usually the guy who pokes u in the back and says " Look, I have morning wood!" And... what do u want me to do about it???? LOL!
Like because he has morning wood I'm supposed to go down there and start going to work?? Its so much nicer to wake up to that. Not that I mind working the morning wood - but it would be better if it was somethign that I wanted to do instead of being woken up to do.

That's pretty gross about the rag. That's "no entry - under construction" time as far as I'm concerned. Just gross.

Top Bottom