Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok...So...how much does an average woman come?

HANSEL

Apparently I hit this gals spot just right, and she came all over me...but like ALOT.

Similar to if someone poured a whole beer on my crotch.

I asked her if she pee'd or something it was so much, LOL!

Whats the dillyo?

Hansel, that is a good thing...not all girls are like that...hold her tight.

I soak the bed during sex...I think my honey loves it too...shows that he knows where all my good spots are:)

just the other night my girl was riding me and she came so much it did feel like she was "pissing". it was unreal and didnt stop for quite a while. My legs were soaked, her legs were soaked,and there was a puddle on the couch. That shit makes a brutha feel like the man, too.

My ex was the same. Had to change the sheets. Crazy shit but man you get the big head when the sprinkler goes off.

i find this kind of gross. i think i would be scared if suddenly i was cumming like a geyzer. i cum multiple times during sex but i dont spray like a frickin skunk.

Smurfy said:
i find this kind of gross. i think i would be scared if suddenly i was cumming like a geyzer. i cum multiple times during sex but i dont spray like a frickin skunk.

I hear ya sister....I'm the same way. A lot of men say they love it, it just seems so strange to me.:confused: ;)

Gymgurl said:

I hear ya sister....I'm the same way. A lot of men say they love it, it just seems so strange to me.:confused: ;)

i mean im not a prude. i stay moist during sex and very moist in fact saturated (LOL) after cumming, but i dont leave no big ol' puddle on the bed. ewww

Top Bottom