Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Forum

Re: ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Foru

superqt4u2nv said:
What I missed that? Linkage...
I may not want to have sex with him anymore either :worried:
she is making this stuff up...I would never!!! Im not that kinky..
missionary, maybe some doggy, reverse cowgirl..some oral? I draw the line :verygood:

hahhahaa lol @ wulfgar backpeddling quick!

Re: ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Foru

Stefka said:

Wow!

Cotton Crotch dropping some hints to Samoth.

all the whey said:
Wow!

Cotton Crotch dropping some hints to Samoth.
Where did the cotton crotch thing come from?

javaguru said:
Where did the cotton crotch thing come from?

I'm not sure how it started, but I used the term at the bar last night. It was met with approving laughter.

:cow:

samoth said:
I'm not sure how it started, but I used the term at the bar last night. It was met with approving laughter.

:cow:
In what context did you use "cotton crotch?"

A lot of people aren't posting their answer in this thread. I think some have but are too afraid to admit it on here.

Lestat said:
hahhahaa lol @ wulfgar backpeddling quick!
dude i aint stupid... :)

Top Bottom