Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Forum

Re: ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Foru

Stefka said:
No thanks, you scare the crap out of me
isnt that supposed to make things more exciting?

Re: ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Foru

Smurfy said:
lol @ wulfgar being scary
see

Smurfy would have sex with me

why does everyone always tell me I am scary?

Wulfgar said:
see

a lot of people are insecure i guess

Wulfgar said:
see

It was that whole flushing the chick's head in the toilet thing that did it for me.

Stefka said:
It was that whole flushing the chick's head in the toilet thing that did it for me.
o
ya
that

you read that?

:worried:

Stefka said:
What I missed that? Linkage...
I may not want to have sex with him anymore either :worried:

Stefka said:

Someone so needs to link this thread. :D

:cow:

Top Bottom