Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok ladies how much does size matter?

Some women seem to say it does, some say it doesnt. Who is lying? Are the ones saying it doesnt matter just saying that to make a guy feel good about themselves? I always lie to a girl and tell her I am hung like a tic tac but I have a tounge like a buggy whip! It works well for me. That way I dont get anyones hopes up about how big I am.Seriously though, whats your take on the subject at hand?

It matters quite a bit for me but other factors come into play, but if all things are in place as I like them and there is nothing down there that is not good.

I'm 38years old and have been with quite a few women up until now and i've seen in all of them barring 1, that to them, girth is the no 1 priority and secondly and lastly, how long one lasts. Foreplay, emotional play blah blah are there anyways...but these two are the primary two pre-requisites that satisfy 99% of the women imho.

I totally disagree about the girth part. Fat ones, wide ones, whatever you guys call it, hurts me like hell. Length doesn't matter to me either. It's what your tongue does prior is what counts

I totally disagree about the girth part. Fat ones, wide ones, whatever you guys call it, hurts me like hell. Length doesn't matter to me either. It's what your tongue does prior is what counts

Most women that I have been with like girth more than length. Probably not to the extent of a tuna can but you get the idea. I agree with this ^ lady though. I have had a good time making a meal out of enough ladies and after that they dont really care about my dick. Kind of disappointing but whatever. I'll take it.

Well, from what I think I know...or have been told...it doesnt matter that much(although,they were probably being nice and trying to protect my ego,lol)but IT DOES MATTER...There is too big and there is too small but there is a happy medium thatyou can fall into and make up for shortcomings in others ways.

Who really knows though, everyone is different...

My guess is Its like girls with big tits. Sure its a nice thing to have, but not 100% necessary for most. I will say that girls love to blab this type of information to others. I feel lucky that I am large in this area, but honestly id trade the last inch of my 8" for a full head of hair, Id have gotten a lot more girls with it than my larger than average cock.

I was always told "its not the size of the wand but the skill of the magician," but wouldn't a skilled magician with a big wand be nice.

RD

Top Bottom