Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok ladies how much does size matter?

I do have to agree though guys that it is all the work you do PRIOR...a great tongue, lots of teasing, definitely nipple play before and during tongue play is the game.

Kissing: neck, especially the back of the neck, your hot breath...it gets us wet quick. But dang it guys you just jump all over it too fast! slowly tease us with kisses down our mid section..I personally like the hair to brush over my nipples, very sensitive. Kissing around the lower belly, inner thighs and arms, back to the neck, brushing lightly the nipples and leaving the lower alone will get your lady drenched. Try that for a while then a little nipple play..no pinching or biting, light constant pressure is nice...tongue flicking also.....go back to her thighs and arms and neck and she will be shaking.

Then you can slide down between her thighs and use your fingers to pull he skin up towards her belly button and her clit will just pop right up all happy. Sucking works, light tongue also...as her clit hardens yo can use your tongue harder....learn to read her body and how it tenses up...

You guys can thank me later, LOL!

Get all the pussys from the anabolic section who cry about their libido being low to come and read this!! Instant cure (what i really mean is instant boner lol)

I do have to agree though guys that it is all the work you do PRIOR...a great tongue, lots of teasing, definitely nipple play before and during tongue play is the game.

Kissing: neck, especially the back of the neck, your hot breath...it gets us wet quick. But dang it guys you just jump all over it too fast! slowly tease us with kisses down our mid section..I personally like the hair to brush over my nipples, very sensitive. Kissing around the lower belly, inner thighs and arms, back to the neck, brushing lightly the nipples and leaving the lower alone will get your lady drenched. Try that for a while then a little nipple play..no pinching or biting, light constant pressure is nice...tongue flicking also.....go back to her thighs and arms and neck and she will be shaking.

Then you can slide down between her thighs and use your fingers to pull he skin up towards her belly button and her clit will just pop right up all happy. Sucking works, light tongue also...as her clit hardens yo can use your tongue harder....learn to read her body and how it tenses up...

You guys can thank me later, LOL!

This is what it is all about...beautiful and arousing read CA Wife! I have been married to my wife for just about 8 years now, and everytime we have sex we are blown away by how it just keeps getting better everytime, and it is because of intimacy, taking the time to love, to tease, and to explore eachother everytime like it is the first time. What really gets her wet is when I come up behind her and bury my face in her neck and smell her skin, and not say a word...just move slowly around the back of her neck, lifting her hair to expose her soft gentle skin, and just take in her scent, gently caress her belly with my hands, and take my sweet time just smelling every inch of her, gentle kisses...still not saying a word, breathing into her ears ever so gently, she just falls into me completely surrendered...now that is in the kitchen when she is doing the dishes lol! When we are in bed...pretty much exactly how you stated it above...I can't get off until she has, and sometimes even twice...I need to make sure she is in total ecstasy before I even think of penetrating her...and I love making her orgasm with my tongue...there is nothing like it for me, ok now I am going to attack her when she gets home work! So size comes from arousal, if I am completely aroused and she has orgasmed and is sensitive and I feel her tighter, it is all good!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is what it is all about...beautiful and arousing read CA Wife! I have been married to my wife for just about 8 years now, and everytime we have sex we are blown away by how it just keeps getting better everytime, and it is because of intimacy, taking the time to love, to tease, and to explore eachother everytime like it is the first time. What really gets her wet is when I come up behind her and bury my face in her neck and smell her skin, and not say a word...just move slowly around the back of her neck, lifting her hair to expose her soft gentle skin, and just take in her scent, gently caress her belly with my hands, and take my sweet time just smelling every inch of her, gentle kisses...still not saying a word, breathing into her ears ever so gently, she just falls into me completely surrendered...now that is in the kitchen when she is doing the dishes lol! When we are in bed...pretty much exactly how you stated it above...I can't get off until she has, and sometimes even twice...I need to make sure she is in total ecstasy before I even think of penetrating her...and I love making her orgasm with my tongue...there is nothing like it for me, ok now I am going to attack her when she gets home work! So size comes from arousal, if I am completely aroused and she has orgasmed and is sensitive and I feel her tighter, it is all good!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is the best answer. I absolutely love those little sweet things he does. I prefer to get my back dug out over getting the sides tore up, but if all the stuff is good before the sex starts.....I'm already too horny to care about any of that.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

insecure /???????? bro , lift some more weights with ur tongue. thats lame. i just started but cant ever imagin seeing my sub..... sink. do it to it bro.

My E-Dick is about 10 inches long and 7 inches around. About average for the internet. Most girls prefer 8 inches in the ass

Hahahahaah

Top Bottom