Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok ladies how much does size matter?

I was feeling nasty so I thought I would revive this old thread.

Personally I am satisfied with just 4 inches, but it is tough to find a guy that wide.

RD:stilleto:

Its mostly technique, I've said it before, I'm packing just under 8 1/2 in and I HAVE NEVER HAD A WOMAN THAT WANTED IT BALLS DEEP.

I'd say 3/4th of it is what they prefer, so that's what?? about 6 in? that is supposed to be average so I wouldn't be worried about size unless you are tiny.

I do have to agree though guys that it is all the work you do PRIOR...a great tongue, lots of teasing, definitely nipple play before and during tongue play is the game.

Kissing: neck, especially the back of the neck, your hot breath...it gets us wet quick. But dang it guys you just jump all over it too fast! slowly tease us with kisses down our mid section..I personally like the hair to brush over my nipples, very sensitive. Kissing around the lower belly, inner thighs and arms, back to the neck, brushing lightly the nipples and leaving the lower alone will get your lady drenched. Try that for a while then a little nipple play..no pinching or biting, light constant pressure is nice...tongue flicking also.....go back to her thighs and arms and neck and she will be shaking.

Then you can slide down between her thighs and use your fingers to pull he skin up towards her belly button and her clit will just pop right up all happy. Sucking works, light tongue also...as her clit hardens yo can use your tongue harder....learn to read her body and how it tenses up...

You guys can thank me later, LOL!

Shaaaaa weeee innngg :D

Its mostly technique, I've said it before, I'm packing just under 8 1/2 in and I HAVE NEVER HAD A WOMAN THAT WANTED IT BALLS DEEP.

I'd say 3/4th of it is what they prefer, so that's what?? about 6 in? that is supposed to be average so I wouldn't be worried about size unless you are tiny.
is it less satisfying for you to not be able to thrust all the way in?

I have had men both large and small, and I truly think that it all depends on the extent of the man's imagination. If he doesn't mind a bit of hot wax, a few toys, and anal stimulation, well, really. I am happy. I have had fabulous sex with men with five inches, and I have had equally fabulous sex with men who have 8 and above. For me, it is always about how far I can push the "kinky" or "oh shit, that is depraved" envelope. The farther, the better. One particularly wonderful evening including handcuffs, a peacock feather, and a beautifully sharp knife comes to mind. Good memories...

Yep I can agree not being able to go balls deep for me sucks I'm about 8 and I know my gf gets serious pain is I go balls deep in some positions. Particularly missionary or her on top reverse or forward causes her a lot of pain.

Sent from my NookTablet using EliteFitness

I dunno man, I'm 7" length and 4 almost 5" around so average?

But I'm making em squirt before I even touch em there, that's a lie, I am touching, just no penertration.

But I'm rather kinky, kissing head to toe, touching, eating out, toying around, holding tightly, hair tugs, little slaps, and by time sex happens they're had more then enough fun, so when sex happens, they are keeping neighbours up from the noise and my body ends up looking like I've taken a lap in a pool of cheese greaters.

But again ea. My long term relationships I had bought us 4 diff vibes, whips, outfits, ropes cuffs, ball gags and if it came up we used em, if didn't we didn't, so really what i'm saying it's prob not the size, it's the mood you set. If she's bored and it's "oh this again" I couldn't see myself being into it either, so setting the mood is number 1. And self control is number 2, if Ima drop to early I pull out and play, and if I'm just to busy, Ill drop and just keep slamming and squeel like a pig until that god damn senstive feeling goes away that makes me wanna slow it down lol no pain no gain right ;p lol

Top Bottom