Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok ladies how much does size matter?

I do have to agree though guys that it is all the work you do PRIOR...a great tongue, lots of teasing, definitely nipple play before and during tongue play is the game.

Kissing: neck, especially the back of the neck, your hot breath...it gets us wet quick. But dang it guys you just jump all over it too fast! slowly tease us with kisses down our mid section..I personally like the hair to brush over my nipples, very sensitive. Kissing around the lower belly, inner thighs and arms, back to the neck, brushing lightly the nipples and leaving the lower alone will get your lady drenched. Try that for a while then a little nipple play..no pinching or biting, light constant pressure is nice...tongue flicking also.....go back to her thighs and arms and neck and she will be shaking.

Then you can slide down between her thighs and use your fingers to pull he skin up towards her belly button and her clit will just pop right up all happy. Sucking works, light tongue also...as her clit hardens yo can use your tongue harder....learn to read her body and how it tenses up...

You guys can thank me later, LOL!

I do have to agree though guys that it is all the work you do PRIOR...a great tongue, lots of teasing, definitely nipple play before and during tongue play is the game.

Kissing: neck, especially the back of the neck, your hot breath...it gets us wet quick. But dang it guys you just jump all over it too fast! slowly tease us with kisses down our mid section..I personally like the hair to brush over my nipples, very sensitive. Kissing around the lower belly, inner thighs and arms, back to the neck, brushing lightly the nipples and leaving the lower alone will get your lady drenched. Try that for a while then a little nipple play..no pinching or biting, light constant pressure is nice...tongue flicking also.....go back to her thighs and arms and neck and she will be shaking.

Then you can slide down between her thighs and use your fingers to pull he skin up towards her belly button and her clit will just pop right up all happy. Sucking works, light tongue also...as her clit hardens yo can use your tongue harder....learn to read her body and how it tenses up...

You guys can thank me later, LOL!

Damn , that made me horny as hell right now. lolol thanks

lol...biggest complaint I hear from my friends is "great body, lousy lover." Not to nag or complain as I know you guys don't want to hear it but it is pretty factual. Enjoying her body, seeing how far you can tease and work her up without touching below or nipples really takes it to a new level and once achieved, then you enjoy the goodies. Master this and it is all good and more...one day I will add the intermediate level, we are just in baby steps...lol. Each woman obviously has there likes and dislikes and this is a generality but it can be applied across the board...older women like myself has their different likes and what gets them really going...I can recall my younger days being much different but what I discussed prior worked very well..it is just the little 'tweaks' and 'twists' that make it more pleasurable these days.

As far as making you horny as hell, lol...this was pretty tame. Teasing, seducing...all very powerful tools that lead up to the best sex you can have in my opinion.

Last edited:
I was always told "its not the size of the wand but the skill of the magician," but wouldn't a skilled magician with a big wand be nice.

RD

I was told you asked for me, what can I help you with?

I think you can tell by the previous answers, the only single answer to the question is there IS no single answer.

The anatomical differences in women create the friction/contact points and variations of mere millimeters can mean everything.

Length/girth/educated tongue/etc. the truth is, women have their individual sexual preferences and there is no one single blanket statement you can make for the entire female population.

Top Bottom