Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok ladies help!!

that guy is boring actually. I tried to fuck my gf like that once and she almost fell asleep.

If your gonna give a girl a massage, give her a damn massage. If your gonna goto work on a girl with your tongue, bury ur face in her whole body. If your gonna lay pipe on her, lay the thunder down on her. Its all about fire and passion. Save the romance for earlier in the night.
People( men and women) complicate sex to much. Have fun with it for fucks sake.

"aching bodies, arching backs..." :sick: gimme a break, what a toolshed.

SHIT! This guy... OK, I got hard from reading that lmao. So is this what you woman want? That doesnt look too bad.

1. You cannot paint all women with a single brush.

2. I can't imagine why a single, hot, straight, under 45 guy (read, marriage, long term relationship material) would need to advertise to find a healthy relationship with an adult female, so this guy is either an utter bore face to face, has some sort of issues, is not what he's advertising (pictures can be faked), or all he's looking for is meaningless screwing and a lot of strange. None of which has any appeal in the long run. What good is it finding the ultimate lover if as soon as he bangs you, you bore him and he's off chasing the next one? Or you're his Tuesday girl?

3. I will forever say, the best aphrodisiac is a healthy relationship which is founded on mutual trust and respect. If you feel you have the freedom to openly communicate your wishes, needs and desires to your partner, without fear of rejection or judgement, the sky is the limit.

well, at my house, after 10 years of being together and less than that for being maried, she calls ALL the shots where sex is concerned. I never have any say as to when, what kind, how long, nothing. That makes it really hard to find that part of the relationship.... ummm, fulfilling. It's good, but it could be SO much better. Somehow imo you need to find a way to keep it like it was in the beginning. Of course, age, kids, work, etc., that does play a part about how things evolve. It makes it so much easier if each partner isn't selfish. My motto is "you have to give to recieve", that certainly isn't a problem on my part, I enjoy giving almost as much as getting. Not so with my wife.
Also, as MM said, you can't paint women with a wide brush, my wife's idea of forplay is "I'm horney, get naked." That's it. I like the more extended version. Now, if I feel like giving a full body massage, I'd prolly have sex more often, but who feels like doing that every night, or for that matter, every week just to have sex, not me. Sometimes, sure. And do you think that I have ever had one, guess no and you'll be right.
I have an explanation that i often tell my wife, of course it falls on deaf ears, but maybe someone else can use it in their relationship to make it better.
There's 3 kinds of sex:
1) fast food- just all the sudden getting the urge and getting off whenever, where ever, takes 5-10 minutes. Both smile at each other and say "whewwww".
2) regular meal- geting to bed, have time to relax, shower, enjoy some cuddeling, pillow talk, have sex for as long as time warrents, go to sleep in each others arms (probably happens during the week)
and
3) gormet sex- send flowers during the week, make plans for the weekend, leave sexy notes/emails, plan a weekend together (maybe at a hotel) bring toys, other aids, spend the night massaging, trying new things, using the toys that you don't normally have time for, probably stay up half the night.
IMO, it takes ALL 3 of these to have a great sexlife. Number 1 is JUST as important as number 3. If you can find a mate that understands this, your a lucky person.

well, at my house, after 10 years of being together and less than that for being maried, she calls ALL the shots where sex is concerned. I never have any say as to when, what kind, how long, nothing. That makes it really hard to find that part of the relationship.... ummm, fulfilling. It's good, but it could be SO much better. Somehow imo you need to find a way to keep it like it was in the beginning. Of course, age, kids, work, etc., that does play a part about how things evolve. It makes it so much easier if each partner isn't selfish. My motto is "you have to give to recieve", that certainly isn't a problem on my part, I enjoy giving almost as much as getting. Not so with my wife.
Also, as MM said, you can't paint women with a wide brush, my wife's idea of forplay is "I'm horney, get naked." That's it. I like the more extended version. Now, if I feel like giving a full body massage, I'd prolly have sex more often, but who feels like doing that every night, or for that matter, every week just to have sex, not me. Sometimes, sure. And do you think that I have ever had one, guess no and you'll be right.
I have an explanation that i often tell my wife, of course it falls on deaf ears, but maybe someone else can use it in their relationship to make it better.
There's 3 kinds of sex:
1) fast food- just all the sudden getting the urge and getting off whenever, where ever, takes 5-10 minutes. Both smile at each other and say "whewwww".
2) regular meal- geting to bed, have time to relax, shower, enjoy some cuddeling, pillow talk, have sex for as long as time warrents, go to sleep in each others arms (probably happens during the week)
and
3) gormet sex- send flowers during the week, make plans for the weekend, leave sexy notes/emails, plan a weekend together (maybe at a hotel) bring toys, other aids, spend the night massaging, trying new things, using the toys that you don't normally have time for, probably stay up half the night.
IMO, it takes ALL 3 of these to have a great sexlife. Number 1 is JUST as important as number 3. If you can find a mate that understands this, your a lucky person.

I agree with MM and righti about communication. The CL ad guy was meant only to enlighten about sensuality, not for his woman to go out and find a guy like that or to encourage people to go after guys like that. The communication take from MM and this post are right on. I myself tried for 15 years and only now he's getting a clue and is listening. He sensed my distancing, my refusal to fight anymore (disconnection-a red flag) and now he's FINALLY going down on me maybe once every 3 months- used to be once a year and he'd want anal. Now, it's no anal unless he does his thing for me.

Top Bottom