Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ohhh Noooo I'm the scum of the Earth!!!

P

plifter

I think I'm gay. I fantasize about giving blow jobs. Never anal sex or receiving head from a man. It's always just sucking cock. I've never been with a man. Am I gay if I have these feelings but never act out my fantasies? I have a dildo at home that I suck on but the taste of rubber is nasty. I'm too scared of the big "A" to do anything with a man. I like pussy a lot too. I fantasize about pussy much more often than dick. Is it possible that I'm not really gay and I'm just curious about what giving head feels like. If I was really gay wouldn't I be interested in anal stuff as well? Why would 98% of my fantasies revolve around women if I'm gay? I'm into B/D and S/M and sometimes I fantasize about having a female dominatrix force me to blow some other guy. I'm confused!!!

yup...you sure is partner...!!!:p
ps:like the diceman once said,it's either hair pie or balls across the chin...there ain't no two ways about it...

Actually being that you are hung like a wart, it makes no difference which sexuality you claim. You can provide no pleasure to either gender.

Also, didn't your mother take your dildo away when you chipped your teeth on it?

another dice quote

talking about bisexuals...

"you either suck dick, or you DO NOT suck dick"

aint no fuckin middle ground

Top Bottom