Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official "I'm not doing anything tonight because my wife is at a Sex & The City premier party" thread...

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Just finished off my footlong spicy italian (insert standard gay joke here), 16 oz of Pibb, and a bag of Lays Light chips with Olestra (gotta watch those calories).

Ill be alternating playing COD4 and looking online for things that will convince my wife to move to Switzerland.

Oh, and perhaps Ill also take a page out of alcatrazes book and post on more threads than I should.

Rawr.

75th said:
Oh, and perhaps Ill also take a page out of alcatrazes book and post on more threads than I should.

Rawr.
Do you have some more food for later to really enjoy the night alone?

PuddleMonkey said:
She's cheating on.... wait, you're married?
Indeed.

Beachboy6294 said:
Do you have some more food for later to really enjoy the night alone?
I got some muscle milk ready to go in case I get hungry.

75th said:
Just finished off my footlong spicy italian (insert standard gay joke here), 16 oz of Pibb, and a bag of Lays Light chips with Olestra (gotta watch those calories).

Ill be alternating playing COD4 and looking online for things that will convince my wife to move to Switzerland.
thats what she said

MichaelScott said:
thats what she said
I just finished watching season 2. My wife and I recycle seasons 1, 2, and 3 about an hour at a time before we fall asleep.

Good stuff.

Top Bottom