Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official post a pic of your gf's tits thread

GoldenDelicious said:
lol actually ive downgraded the relationship with that one, since despite being gorgeous and having a ridiculous sex drive, she falls too hard and it always winds up being a drama fest

so coffee it is, with lots of smoky looks followed by glances at nearby usable surfaces (public or not) then laughter afterwards at the crappiness of the situation lol
Dude, just cut off all contact after you hit it...amateur.... :rolleyes:

covergrl80 said:
I am trying my best to some how learn to love them. But I think I may have them done. The doctor said they will look great beings I already have great shape. I have a lot of thinking to do.

Don't mess with them. I've heard the same nonsense but it can go wrong and if you take them out you'll never get back what you have now.

nefertiti said:
Don't mess with them. I've heard the same nonsense but it can go wrong and if you take them out you'll never get back what you have now.
WTF???? You wiminz are obsessed with big boobs...how many times do I have to say I love me some tiny mams??? WTF!!!! :worried:

covergrl80 said:
Yes. I will be doing it for me and no one else.

Last year I found a lump (big) went in for surgery to have it removed and with the surgery I was left with a nice scar and minus some breast tissue in one area. So it is to please myself.

Then you should do it. I personally would not risk my health for boobs, but I'm old and senile

nefertiti said:

I would not be getting them done just because there size. Read post above.

blueta2 said:
Then you should do it. I personally would not risk my health for boobs, but I'm old and senile
Not to mention you can lose sensitivity.....just sayin'. Small cups rule.....just sayin'.

javaguru said:
WTF???? You wiminz are obsessed with big boobs...how many times do I have to say I love me some tiny mams??? WTF!!!! :worried:

See my previous post. I am not obsessed with them at all. I joke a lot, but I love my girls.

javaguru said:
A lot of views and no posters....

More stroke material for you pervs.....

crystal_crop_01.jpg
Name your price for a full size shot of that brick house.

Best I can do

boobs-2.jpg

Here is a couple of my lady friends.

pee33.jpg

pee6.jpg

pee25.jpg

Top Bottom