Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official post a pic of your gf's tits thread

rubberneck said:
nothing wrong with that!!!! :qt:

I am trying my best to some how learn to love them. But I think I may have them done. The doctor said they will look great beings I already have great shape. I have a lot of thinking to do.

covergrl80 said:
I am trying my best to some how learn to love them. But I think I may have them done. The doctor said they will look great beings I already have great shape. I have a lot of thinking to do.

ask yourself this question. If you were alone on a deserted island or there were only women on this earth, would you get them done?

blueta2 said:
ask yourself this question. If you were alone on a deserted island or there were only women on this earth, would you get them done?
Some of us like the natural boobs...damn..you wiminz are obsessed with boobz. Yes, I agree with you blueta.......I'm an assman....

nefertiti said:
GD's polite way of saying you fuck now and then. :p
lol actually ive downgraded the relationship with that one, since despite being gorgeous and having a ridiculous sex drive, she falls too hard and it always winds up being a drama fest

so coffee it is, with lots of smoky looks followed by glances at nearby usable surfaces (public or not) then laughter afterwards at the crappiness of the situation lol

blueta2 said:

Yes. I will be doing it for me and no one else.

Last year I found a lump (big) went in for surgery to have it removed and with the surgery I was left with a nice scar and minus some breast tissue in one area. So it is to please myself.

Top Bottom