Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official post a pic of your gf's tits thread

My friend April....clothed...
April-02.jpg

thelion2005 said:
This is Elizabeth Anne.

If I went too far showing her assets, just delete.

Everything is real except for a little root touch up now and then.

2202.jpg
Bor, you can just copy and paste the image tag from photobucket...no need to add the EF tags.

Actually - ya'll have seen gobs of pics of my boobs.

Just want to weigh in on what *some* women (like me) want as far as boobs. I nursed four children. My boobs went from an A barely B to DD four times in five years so when I got down to prepregnancy weight (yea, I actually went down sizes after each baby) I had nothing left but skin, skin, skin. Think about your 65 y/o nekkid rainforest jungle National Geographic native then imagine those boobs on my *way too hot for having boobies like that* body. :( Was NOT a pretty sight.

So I walked into the doc and said, "Please give me tiny little titties that stand up and say - HELLO!" She chuckled. She told me, "You want me to give you 16 y/o's boobies. Sorry I can't do that." I didn't want an implant at all, just a lift. She told me that to have an "aethetically pleasing result" (meaning I would look bangin' sans a bra) I would require not only a mastopexy (breast reconstruction - sorta like a reduction) but an implant as well as I had ZERO breast tissue left.

I would have been happy with a B with my frame at the time. (I was only 105# soaking wet) But because my ex liked bigger boobs I settled on a C.

EVERYONE assumes my boobs are natural (which I think is funny actually). The last thing I wanted was to look like some sort of "feature". :rolleyes:

Now as I am up for renewal, my Old Grump keeps going on and on about getting HYUGE TITTIES (HE LOVES boobs). But the answer is - HELL NO. I don't want or need to go any bigger than I am now. I just want a bit more cleavage. :)

Top Bottom