Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not to make this sound like a healother thread but when should I call this fox. (GD pls read)

Dont be like that guy in the movie swingers

Whats the deal with the 2 day rule, honestly I think its stupid, call her when you want to, fuck that, be original, dont follow the herd

Re: Not to make this sound like a healother thread but when should I call this fox. (

string_bean00 said:
just take her out to dinner, and then bust your most seductive look, and be like 'hey I think you owe me breakfast...how about tomorrow?" and then you do it.

iewwww dont do that. especially if you're lacking in the "looks dept" don't assume she's thinking the same thing... even if she was, it's in your best interest to make her wait..you don't want her thinking you do that with every girl.

Re: Not to make this sound like a healother thread but when should I call this fox. (

string_bean00 said:
just take her out to dinner, and then bust your most seductive look, and be like 'hey I think you owe me breakfast...how about tomorrow?" and then you do it.

lmao! then wink and tell her you'll bring the sausage

So this isn't exactly working out as planned..

called wednesday.. phone off straight to voicemail..

same thing last night..

didn't leave a voicemail either night.

I have serious issues with leaving messages after being in sales for so long, everyone says it sounds so professional and shit, but I'll probably leave a message tonight if I her phone is still off.

date date date... date date date..

I gotta date tonight just need to find out what movies are playing.. asap..

anyone have any good suggestions????

lolol no I haven't it's been decided, she wants to take me to dinner.. awesome..

then we are going to go see blades of glory.. can't wait..

have a goodnight folks.. wish me luck that I don't fug it up..

Top Bottom