Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not to make this sound like a healother thread but when should I call this fox. (GD pls read)

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
So I was camping for four nights thursday to sunday night.

there was about 30 or so of us and jay and boof who live across the road braught out her really hot cousin.

I'd give her an honest 8.5 out of 10, green eyes, red hair, perky breasts.

I was talking to boof her cousin a little earlier today around lunch and this girl apparently thinks I'm pretty awesome (which I am).

she was asking why I don't have a gf blah blah, and that she thinks I'm really nice and likes the nice guys but always finds them to turn out to be aholes like the rest, but boof said she assured her that I won't become that way and is urging me to call her.

this girl also owes me breakfast and said that monday tuesday is a good breakfast day for her, today being wednesday and having not seen her since monday I'm wondering what is the best time to call this chick.

I always mess this kinda shit up, horribly.

any reasonably intelligent advice appreciated.

HumanTarget said:
nothing wrong with calling her sooner than the usual 2 day accepted period. just have something to say.....

solid advice HT thanks bro.

what about calling after the 2 day accepted period?

FriendlyCanadian said:
solid advice HT thanks bro.

what about calling after the 2 day accepted period?
playing it cool is fine. but don't wait if there is something cool you could be doing together.....eating out/movies can happen anywhere. don't miss opportunities....

here's some advice for you to keep and hold forever... don't take advice from guys online.. just call her

don't try to act like a pimp

HumanTarget said:
playing it cool is fine. but don't wait if there is something cool you could be doing together.....eating out/movies can happen anywhere. don't miss opportunities....

another excellent point, I really sorta dig this chick, smart hot, funny cool to be around. likes alot of the same things.

I think I'll give her a call tomorrow and chat with her for a bit and find out what her weekend plans are like.

the_clockwork said:
here's some advice for you to keep and hold forever... don't take advice from guys online.. just call her

don't try to act like a pimp

good point, I'm no pimp nor would I try to act like one.

I am however pretty awesome at fucking up for sure things.

Top Bottom