Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not to make this sound like a healother thread but when should I call this fox. (GD pls read)

FriendlyCanadian said:
another excellent point, I really sorta dig this chick, smart hot, funny cool to be around. likes alot of the same things.

I think I'll give her a call tomorrow and chat with her for a bit and find out what her weekend plans are like.

not enough notice.. call her tonight for weekend!!

yes, call.

if she owes you breakfast, say you want to cash in, but you won't let her pay.
when she gets confused, tell her you just needed an excuse to call her and you wanted to ask her out.

stilleto said:
yes, call.

if she owes you breakfast, say you want to cash in, but you won't let her pay.
when she gets confused, tell her you just needed an excuse to call her and you wanted to ask her out.

Clevah thanks lleto I knew there was a reason I :heart: you so much. =)

think of something going on.....an event, a movie, underwear shopping, whatever.....and see if she wants to go with you.....maybe she'll have plans, but that just sets up the breakfast thing for monday or whatever......this shouldn't be hard

jerkbox said:
think of something going on.....an event, a movie, underwear shopping, whatever.....and see if she wants to go with you.....maybe she'll have plans, but that just sets up the breakfast thing for monday or whatever......this shouldn't be hard

You're right, it shouldn't, I've decided I'm just going to wing it enjoy myself and see what comes out of it.

Re: Not to make this sound like a healother thread but when should I call this fox. (

just take her out to dinner, and then bust your most seductive look, and be like 'hey I think you owe me breakfast...how about tomorrow?" and then you do it.

Top Bottom