Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice guys finish last...

Trav386

The phrase really is true when it comes to girls. I mean, I'm in college and I always treat girls with respect. I guess thats a free pass to the "just friends" zone. I dunno, I'm not one of those jerks that is looking for a one night stand. I'm actually saving myself for marriage. I'm just looking for a good girl to actually have a relationship with. It just seems like all the girls I know are infatuated with idiots. I'll never understand why girls like jackasses. Anyone else out there finishing last?

U will get over treating them nice after sexual frustration wins. its like a vampires thirst for blood bro. Eventually it always wins.
Unfortunate but true, lots of girls out there with very bad self image and esteem problems that look for abusive relationships and dont know it

I have a different theory on why nice guys lose and jerks get the girl.

One thing about nice guys is that they are usually "genuinely" nice, but not always. When I say "genuine", I mean truly self-less and charitable (if you're Christian, think Jesus-like). However, when they meet a girl that they like or find attractive, they will be extra nice, but with the intention/hope/wish of the girl liking him for his kindness. So it's no longer doing something nice for the sake of doing something good, but for the sake of possible hanky panky. "Nice" guys will go to extreme lengths to make this girl happy, and there's nothing wrong with doing that. But more often than not, it's not truly genuine. I base that on the fact that guys will complain about some girl not like him that way even though he did lots of things for her.

The reason why girls like jerks (it's not the absolute truth, but it's somewhat true) is NOT because they're jerks, but because jerks have characteristics that are attractive to women (i.e. confidence) which "nice" guys don't have around girls they're interested in. Jerks aren't afraid to tell a girl what he really thinks whereas a "nice" guy will sometimes hold back and not say the truth.

The jerks also tend to be more of a challenge in a relationship, whereas a "nice" guy will declare his love from the moment they meet and put her on a pedastal asap. That's where that other cliche comes into play, "the ones you want, you can't have, and the ones you can have, you don't want."

And in closing, I've noticed this Catch-22 about nice guys. "Nice guys" are usually great friends and great husbands, but they tend to be lousy boyfriends. And if you can't be a great boyfriend, it's almost impossible to become the great husband (assuming you're looking for marriage), and thus the "friend zone" is as far as you'll ever get with the girl of your dreams.

Kancho

It’s amazing that us assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, it’s not that amazing. I am an asshole at heart, but to meet girls you have to lavish your undying love. IT’S A CHARADE. Act nice, friendly, and they listen… until they get into what we're after. Our prey thinks we are in love with them, however when they realize what assholes us predators really are, they pretend like us assholes are really nice inside. The girl then tries to change us assholes into a nice guy, but us assholes will always be assholes. She gets upset and goes to the ''nice guy'' to complain about us assholes. But she claims to love the asshole… now this is where the theory begins. She doesn’t want to look like she is easy so she wont dump the asshole right away, instead she will stay with the asshole. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their asshole boyfriend. Girls are idiots!!!!

girls need to read some dating books just like lots of guys will invest in dating women books so they know how to go about doing it right...fact is most girls dont read that shit to get into the male psyche...but hey, thats their problem and they deserve what they get pretty much, same with the "nice sweet" guy...

wulfgar is dead on with the 'sexual frustration always wins" comment...ive been there and now im being a jerk and all manly/aggressive with women and guess what? they love it, curse at it, but keep coming back for more. they call me cocky, conceited, ruthless, smartass, but hey...they love my body...my personality..and keep coming back for more..explain that LOL..its pretty simple...a man is supposed to be aggressive..manly..and himself...but he should have that nice/sweet guy side WHEN its needed, its good to switch back and forth between the sweet guy and the ruthless bad boy type...this is what will trigger the attraction (mostly the bad boy type...but she wants to know ure nice too)...once u get down what a girl REALLY wants in a guy...its almost too easy to get any girl you want...and im dead serious...

its so simple it can be summed up like this...go back to caveman days...a girl wants an aggressive manly guy who stands up for her, is confident, assertive, stands up TO her, get's what he wants, ie persuasive, etc etc...and is nice/sweet on top of that...a guy wants a female that has a pussy , nice bod/face/tits
and thats it, when it comes to fucking
LOL

I'm a real nice guy, but at the same time a major league asshole. I laughed when it said bad boys are always liked and told my wife that isn't true. I didn't think I was a bad boy but she said I am in the way I have that "I don't care attitude." I let everything slide, big dinner bill? Most of the time I shrug it off like it's not a problem, in my mind money is nothing. Just have that care free attitude and make her laugh, a lot. That's really all I had, I defintly didn't have looks swinging my way, it was my sense of humor that won her over in the end.

Treat her like a friend you've known for years, kick backed, relax and just wanting to have fun. And take some prozack, that might help too.

Top Bottom