Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New reality...HRT...being married,,sex,etc.

Either this is too painful for you to actually face; or this whole thread is BS.

She intentionally ditched you at the Dr. Office and you still won't believe that she is flat out lying? Stop putting up with crap like that and move the hell out.

She's playing you because she believes she can get away with it.

I really wish it was BS....and yes it's painful as hell to get have your heart snatched out of your chest and syomped on with track cleats. I hear you though bro...I'm not going to concern myself with it any longer. If she catches op with reality then fine...if not...oh well.

The gym and my friends have been my sanity maintenance with this shit. Thanks for listening and contributing. Unless something significant happens relative to all of this crap...consider this thread capped.

Also..if anyone is leaving ..it will be her...I like where I am....4 bedroom 3 bath on 3/4 acre w/ a 3 car garage and screened heated pool....shit...I'm not leaving!!!

I have enough drama in my life with out this. Like Jack Nicholson said in the movie 'As good as it gets"...."Sorry...we have enough crazy here now...we don't need any more so go sell it somewhere else.":cool:

Ok Im gonna have to just come out and say it, her condition is called "Im a liar" she doesnt give a fuck about you or her relationship she is disgustingly playing the sick card, to cover her ass and keep you from leaving her, I didnt want to say it directly but now that ur therapist said it I can say it without being call a judgemental bitch, and I could be wrong but if she found an attractive man who treats her fairly enough and sex her up Im pretty sure SHE would leave YOU in a heartbeat.... sorry....

Ok Im gonna have to just come out and say it, her condition is called "Im a liar" she doesnt give a fuck about you or her relationship she is disgustingly playing the sick card, to cover her ass and keep you from leaving her, I didnt want to say it directly but now that ur therapist said it I can say it without being call a judgemental bitch, and I could be wrong but if she found an attractive man who treats her fairly enough and sex her up Im pretty sure SHE would leave YOU in a heartbeat.... sorry....

I look at it this way...If someone else can and will do a better job of taking care of and loving her than I have then...by all means...let them have a run at it. It would take a HUGE burden off of my shoulders.

I told her frankly...if she did not get professional help quickly, expect to see paper work looking for a signiture very soon.:)

Is part of you resentful that she has been having fun while you have not been getting laid even as you have put so much effort into bettering yourself? I would go to the counselor, but when there, focus on yourself and how YOU feel about her, your marriage, sex life, and relationship. I would try and not to focus on your anger about what she did and on the other guy. You're entitled to a healthy sex life in marriage and the goal of the therapy should be to figure out if you and she can get that back again or if you need to move on.

Is part of you resentful that she has been having fun while you have not been getting laid even as you have put so much effort into bettering yourself? I would go to the counselor, but when there, focus on yourself and how YOU feel about her, your marriage, sex life, and relationship. I would try and not to focus on your anger about what she did and on the other guy. You're entitled to a healthy sex life in marriage and the goal of the therapy should be to figure out if you and she can get that back again or if you need to move on.

Point made and taken. Definitely worthy of consideration.

George's advise is great. Yeah, it will come down to a very personal decision, depending on your values, your way of thinking, etc...there are so many factors. My opinion is based on who I am. But If by any chance you consider going to counseling, take it. You never know. There's nothing to lose. If you determine that this incident is something that will not bother you for the rest of your life, go and work it out. Is a tough decision, but it depends only on you. I have absolutely clear who I am, and what I would do. Is always good to hear other's opinions. It is great that you share your story with us, and we all understand you and support you.

Well...we both went to therapy and it went very well. She confessed the planned assignation and promised not to speak with male friends on line other than relatives. She also promised not to be on line at all after 10 PM.

I know this doesn't sound like much but this was a huge leap in my opinion.

Stay Tuned...

Well...we both went to therapy and it went very well. She confessed the planned assignation and promised not to speak with male friends on line other than relatives. She also promised not to be on line at all after 10 PM.

I know this doesn't sound like much but this was a huge leap in my opinion.

Stay Tuned...

She didnt confess it, she admitted it because you caught her, but at least she's dropping the "unconscious chatting" charade, at least she went to therapy, that's good....

She didnt confess it, she admitted it because you caught her, but at least she's dropping the "unconscious chatting" charade, at least she went to therapy, that's good....

No doubt...let's see what happens next. She actually showed me an e-mail from one of her closest friends that said "*******, WTF is wrong with you ? If you love your husband, why risk the stability and comfort you have for some online bull shit? If you're bored get a job. After all...you're not 25 ...all tight and hot any more and unless you have $50K to drop in Boca on a plastic surgeon, your "hunting" days are over!!

I think that nails it.

Top Bottom