Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New girlfriend and uncomfortable sex, ladies HELP!

jokerswild

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
So i'm no newbie at this but I need some pointers, first off I just got out of a 12 year marriage a 4 months back, I was faithful the whole 12 and that may be part of my problem but then again I was somewhat of a manwhore in my younger days. I met my now girlfriend about 5 weeks ago, started out slow long story short we finally became intimate this weekend and it was very awkward. The timing and place was perfect, the mood was great, she is gorgeous but it was like every position was uncomfortable to her, I'm no John Holmes (i'm exactly 7.5") but I noticed she was a little "shallower" than my ex, everytime I hit bottom you could tell it bothered her. I don't know i'm freaked out about the whole deal, its not like I went in trying to rip her in half, we took it slow, lots of forplay, but it ended with me just stopping because for one if a womens not into I can't get into it, and I didn't want to bee an ass and just hurt her. Anyway all this went down last night and I have been wanting to call her but I just feel weird now, talk to me ladies!

mods please move this to between the sheets

Well, you're going to be more of an ass if you don't call her and let this become the 800 lb. gorrilla in the room. Don't make too much of an issue about it, really, first time can be awkward, particularly when you have some feelings for each other. Think of it as the female equivalent of ED :rolleyes: happens to the best of us. How would you want to be treated under similar circumstances, y'know?

I'm betting it was nerves, it can make a girl "tighten up" even more so with a younger woman. Next go 'round, get a glass of wine or two (no more) into her first. If you still have the same problem, take B'mom's suggestion and either put her on top, or I would suggest trying doggie style. If you're still having problems, you really need to talk to her about her previous sex life, did this happen before or what? Women can have physical problems that can be medically corrected, but often then won't discuss this stuff with their doctor, they blame themselves. But don't think worst case scenario just yet.

Well, you're going to be more of an ass if you don't call her and let this become the 800 lb. gorrilla in the room. Don't make too much of an issue about it, really, first time can be awkward, particularly when you have some feelings for each other. Think of it as the female equivalent of ED :rolleyes: happens to the best of us. How would you want to be treated under similar circumstances, y'know?

I'm betting it was nerves, it can make a girl "tighten up" even more so with a younger woman. Next go 'round, get a glass of wine or two (no more) into her first. If you still have the same problem, take B'mom's suggestion and either put her on top, or I would suggest trying doggie style. If you're still having problems, you really need to talk to her about her previous sex life, did this happen before or what? Women can have physical problems that can be medically corrected, but often then won't discuss this stuff with their doctor, they blame themselves. But don't think worst case scenario just yet.

I called her right after I made this post, we had dinner yesterday and lunch today, yes we tried her on top, from what I gather she has only had 2 partners in the past so I don't know but I feel better after we just hung out together again no sex just us talking and being together acting like a couple of teenagers, I'm still a little nervous about trying again, we both were a little tipsy last time maybe she needs to be plastered lol, who cares I love just hanging out with her she is so real, i'm sure everything else will work itself out...

sorry bor.. you need to date fatter girls..

it happens, and the more you do it the more her body will adjust to accept you in a more comfortable fashion.. look at it this way, you are ruining her for other men.. congrats..

but you must be gentle..

No, don't get her plastered, that won't end well. You want her lit enough to be happy, not getting bed spins :)

Another position to consider is lying on your sides, you really can't go very deep that way. If that causes her pain then something else is going on, seriously. Unless you're using condoms and she has an allergy???

Anyway, all you can really do is go slow and make her pleasure a high priority. See if you can bring her to orgasm (or the edge) before you enter, make sure she's really turned on and be gentle.

Good luck, man, I don't envy you. It's just so awkward in a new relationship :(

Just don't put it all the way in dude..take control. Have initiative. Lots of foreplay, then just be gentle with her. Just use half phallus and even don't let her go deep; after a good 30 mins she will take care of it like a pro. Find the chemistry.

If this is a new issue for her let her try different positions but urge her to see a Dr. Could be a cyst.

I bet you never thought your 7.5" johnson would be a problem huh? Then again I've heard of a lot bigger not having any trouble, so it could very well just be your bad luck that you got a girl with a not as big cavity down below. Not to sound to weird or personal, but as an example my girlfriend always tells me that if mine was any bigger it wouldnt feel good for her. So the problem could just simply be that your too big for her body. I'd try different positions like everyone else has said, but I would not put her on top again, its harder to control how far in you are. Its probably better and the other alternative though, I'm sure this is a pretty easily solvable problem.

Best of luck

Top Bottom