Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Elite and liking it

T-STONE

I am new here and have been enjoying it. I love the variety of beautiful women (calico, nat, shrebly, hot buffet, jenn, star, paradice, bikinimom, mommakin, bodacius, and any others i missed), info on training and supp's, and the wide range of personalities and topics. I guess I am like most men, LOVE LOOKING AT THE LADIES!! Looking forward to reading and looking at many interesting threads.

Peace out and keep it real!!

T-STONE said:
I am new here and have been enjoying it. I love the variety of beautiful women (calico, nat, shrebly, hot buffet, jenn, star, paradice, bikinimom, mommakin, bodacius, and any others i missed), info on training and supp's, and the wide range of personalities and topics. I guess I am like most men, LOVE LOOKING AT THE LADIES!! Looking forward to reading and looking at many interesting threads.

Peace out and keep it real!!

Thanks for the nice hello!
calico

Thanks for the welcome aboards. I enjoy the REAL LADIES on here. :redhot:
The fellas are providing me with some good info on training and supps. (or at least I think they are). Looking forward to more motivating pics and training info. I need to get my scanner up and working again. Peace out and thanks again ladies!!!

:horny:

Top Bottom