Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nemfo

lilsuperman

Hey heres the deal my girl as of yesterday... well we been fucking for about a week and made it official and started dating yesterday... well condom broke a couple days ago... she acted not worried... in which i was bout to go nuts b/c i dont want a kid... and the thing is i just asked her before she went to class does she like condoms and she HATES them she said... well i thought that was cool... because im not a fan of them... well she is a straight NEMFO... like its great... but after our first time yesterday... the second and third she didnt want me to use a condom... well shes on any B.C. and i dont know if she has anything and tells me she threw out all the condoms and shit and wants me to nut in her.. and shit... what should i do im bout to go get tested... VERY scared... PEACE

TheOak01 said:
RUN far and fast

agreed, i dont like condoms either but f that if she isn't on any BC. my girl use to love me nutting in her..but she was on bc so i didn't mind. ya but man, dont be crazy run for it.

Whoaa! Dude this girl wack. I wouldnt touch her. Just think that if she doesnt want you to use one shes most likely done the same thing with every guy shes been with. its not worth it. its supossed to be us who convince them to let us take the condom off.

dont do it theres lots of other girls around.

JustJacked said:
Just think that if she doesnt want you to use one shes most likely done the same thing with every guy shes been with. its not worth it. its supossed to be us who convince them to let us take the condom off.
my thoughts EXACTLY!

You better hope she wasn't ovulating G, there's really only like 6 days a month where you can get a girl pregnant if that helps you.

Top Bottom