Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need tips to get off quicker

Damn you guys are rough.

None of my business, but are you on Prozac or any antidepressant related to Prozac? If so, that's 97.02% surely your problem! That's a very, very, VERY common side effect of that family of drugs, and nobody talks about it because it would cause normal people to abuse it (lasting forever), or it would scare some into not taking it if they need it for depression. My wife is extremely hot, and I couldn't hold it for more than a couple minutes. I take Prozac 5mg/day, and I last a long time. It takes about 3 months of taking it every day to kick that side effect in, which is another reason why nobody seems to talk about it. Just to be clear; this is an official known side effect; not an unfounded rumor.

You're not on the wrong team, or your problem would be not getting it up.

Charles

I have had the same issue on and off for a few years. No clue why it happens.
This summer it happened again all summer long. I never really thought how it made the girls feel. Then one days I dropped in about 2 seconds and I was horrified. The girl said "thank god. Its about time".
I don't know what the issue is. It could be worse though. You could have that problem and not even know... cause your not having any sex!!!

For me when I do alot of cardio it increases the length of time before I blow. When I don't do cardio the ability to hold it in is deminished severely!

In the same boat with ya orb, but for me it's more mental. I can be right there but all of a sudden my mind will get to thinking about something, anything, other than what i'm doing. It'll just pop in there and then can't nut. I'll stay hard all night long, but I just have to totally let go and not let anything in my head

Whiskey

Top Bottom