Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need sex advice urgently

jerseyart

Jaded Seal of Approval
Platinum
Im so in with this chick.

So the other night were talking on the phone, and shes telling me all the things she wants me to do to her. Im like cool, because it helps to know in advance what she likes. Also I tend to get the order of things mixed up in all the exctiement. Like I know its supposed to go (1)kiss, (2)foreplay, (3)screw, then (4)orgasm. But I always mess it up, especially 2 and 4.

Anyweay, I'm a considerate lover, so Im taking notes while shes talkign, which is really difficult because shes breathing hard, and shes always asking me if Im touching myself, which requires me to put down the pen and pad so I can say yes, before resuming talking notes.

So it went something like this (edited for pg audience)

babe: Then I want you to lick my cookie

me: I can so do that

babe: And while you are, I want you to stick your fingers in my :holy of holies"

me: (considering what positioning would be required to satisfy her request) Yeah, ok, Im pretty sure I can manage that. Im so gonna rock your world.

Babe: Then I want you to take your other hand and stick it in my other naughty place at the same time.

me(hmmmm, this is getting complicated) Ok...yeah....I think I can do that

babe: The I wantr you to take your other hands and squeeze my nipples really hard, and playwith my breasts

me(one hand...the other hand.......two breasts. how the fuck........) Gorgeous, are you sure about that last part?

babe: Oh yeah, I love it when gguys do that to me.

me: Someone has actually done all of that to you at the same time. You're sure?

babe: Oh yeah, its the best, why is it a problem

me: No!!!, not at all, I do that allt he time, I ...uh...just didnt know anyone else did is all

babe: Oh yeah, me ex bf's all did that to me, it drives me crazy.

me (fuck)
Were your ex bf's Americans

babe: NO, I only usually date foreign guys

me (damn)

So apparently Im geographically handicapped in the number of hands I have available. I need seriosu help, because I already guaranteed I could do it. Is anyone aware of any type of prosthesis I could pick up that would help

Thanks in advance

maybe she hasn't learned how to count yet.

the shocker takes care of the bottem half, lol

depending on how big her tits are you can get 'em both in one hand.

dude.. two in the pink.. one in the stink... then you use that other hand to take care of the massaging the breasts... tongue on the clit.. and you are set.

This is an example of a chick that clearly gets caught up in the moment, and really doesnt know what the fuck her man is doing to her. Unless she has been dating members of the octopus clan, obviously this isnt possible. Me thinks that her past lovers were using the "bowling ball" or "six pack" grip downstairs while simultaneously squeezing the shit out of her fun bags, in a speedbagesque "one two", "one two" fashion. Difficult yes, but possible, especially if she is a loud moaner, which always motivates a man to do whatever it takes to push her over the top. Please report back once you get a chance to beat it up...

Top Bottom