Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help

Why remove the good advice you've collected? It could be good for others as well? Do you disagree with everyone?

Its good advice, It worked, im actually banging her now thanks to you guys, but i dont want people that live near me comming by this site on accident. At least delete my posts.

Its good advice, It worked, im actually banging her now thanks to you guys, but i dont want people that live near me comming by this site on accident. At least delete my posts.

Owned.
I'm posting this thread on craiglist in 24hrs unless you mail me a check for a grand.

j/k bro. Good job. Stay hard.

Im in love with my best friend, she knows this but she doesnt like me back and im really depressed from it. We hangout all the time and she says she loves me but like a best friend would. I really wanna win her over but idk what to do or how to start! Please someone help.

edit: She also flurts with me constantly and then she says she doesnt like me so shes like messing with my head. I NEED ADVICE AHHH!

kinda the same thing happened to me a long time ago. only it wasn't love so much as infatuation. anyways, really wanted to be with this guy. And he made it clear he wanted to be with me too....in bed. well i wasn't satisfied with that, so i did tried to show him how compatible we could be which just came off as needy/desperate. needless to say, it didn't work.

Anyways i decided to go out with a couple other guys that asked me out as to make him jealous. def got his attention. and suddenly he was all for a "relationship" but i kept him dangling for a bit before accepting what i originally proposed.lol

so this game works both ways. a person just wants to know that you could be with someone else but you chose them. makes them feel more special.

oh yeah i know you wanted to delete the thread. just wanted to share.

Uh, maybe she's not physically attracted to you at all, but likes all else. But, w/o sexual attraction, it can't be a romantic relationship. Or, if she could be attracted to you, but itsn't, maybe it's the nice guy syndrome. Yahoo personals had a good article on why nice guys (and girls) finish last. It's a value thing. When you are there, eager, easy, needy, available, no challenge it all equals you aren't "valuable". There's no chase. There has to be a sense of competition against others to get you. Subliminally your easy to win over-ness says to her, you aren't valuable. It's that stupid human instinct and it's a mind game and I think it's dumb. Besides, if she's your best friend and you tell her EVERYTHING, maybe she doesn't like how you've treated the women in your life, or she knows what a push over YOU have been in those relationships. Something is missing in the formula. Attraction? Competition? Your selfishness? Your weakness? Your inability to communicate? Your height? Your bad breath? Your B.O.? Your lack of sensuality? Yes, it could be anything.... Oh, and as for her flirting. RU sure? What is it she does to flirt? That's just mean if she knows she's flirting and teasing. Or, the sex isn't worth losing you as a good buddy and source for attention when she needs it.

DING, DING, DING!! We have a winner... went through this for 15 years. Best friends, she married, I had GF's, but we always kept in close contact. After a number of years I got tired of the BS and told her my feeings, she didn't reciprocate. But, from then on, she never liked anyone that I was dateing, made it known to them that she didn't like them and caused me lots of trouble. Most just told me that it wasn't worth puttting up with her and her interference. She got pissed when i was 'busy" and wouldn't pal around. When I finally started putting her second and my dateing first, she started with some "sexual overtones", but never gave in, or "out" as it was. lol

Fast forward, we now have a child, been living together for 10 years and married for 3. I was the 'safety net" that she kept at an arms length. I was the one who always told her how sexy she was, etc.... It was a long story, but that was the jist of it....

id say bang a few hot girls and be more of a badass. When i worked in the health club industry all the girls that worked there thought i was a "slut" and would give me shit. well guess what when it came down to one on one i banged 5 of them. all the hot ones. and most of them knew about the others bc they were friends. they would say i was a player this and that around other people so they dont look bad but when they would come over they knew what they wanted.

be a badass. i was a pussy in hs and i got very limited pussy lol.

right there wiht u

was a silent simnple kid in hs

now i got muscle,some tats and "look" the part u dont have to do much they come to u

Top Bottom