Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Big Big Big Help Please!!!

Knights2

ok everyone out there..this is rrrreeeaalllllyyyy starting to kill me. i've been dating this girl for about 3 months, really amazing. between both of us working and all our schdule has been rough to hangout and well u kno explore. just this last week we have started hooking up. shes on her period so nothing really has happend except for a couple handjobs and getting head. my problem is im busting waaaayyyyyyyy to fast. lik crazy. the first time i figured it was just because i didnt bust a nut in about 3 weeks. but now after the 3rd and 4th time, i dont know whats going on. she even just left and i promise if i made it to past 5 mins i would be lucky and i even made her stop for alil because i didnt wanna bust to early. and the day before i wacked the ole guy to try and see wat was up and i last about 18 mins. what the hell is the deal?!?!? is there anything i can do?!?! im starting to freak out!!! shell be off her period in lik 4 days and well u kno what that means and i can be nutting in herin 4 mins!!! HELLPPP!!!!

Knights2 said:
ok everyone out there..this is rrrreeeaalllllyyyy starting to kill me. i've been dating this girl for about 3 months, really amazing. between both of us working and all our schdule has been rough to hangout and well u kno explore. just this last week we have started hooking up. shes on her period so nothing really has happend except for a couple handjobs and getting head. my problem is im busting waaaayyyyyyyy to fast. lik crazy. the first time i figured it was just because i didnt bust a nut in about 3 weeks. but now after the 3rd and 4th time, i dont know whats going on. she even just left and i promise if i made it to past 5 mins i would be lucky and i even made her stop for alil because i didnt wanna bust to early. and the day before i wacked the ole guy to try and see wat was up and i last about 18 mins. what the hell is the deal?!?!? is there anything i can do?!?! im starting to freak out!!! shell be off her period in lik 4 days and well u kno what that means and i can be nutting in herin 4 mins!!! HELLPPP!!!!
just jerkoff before she comes over

LOL You are just needing to use this to your ADVANTAGE. You've got to tell her that she is so hot you can't hardly wait to see her swallowing your rod again. She turns you on so much it's hard not to blow your load, she is so good, ect...you get the idea.

She'll be proud of herself and probably try to make you get off as fast as possible. Just nut in her mouth first. Then maybe twice, the go downtown. In a few minutes you'll be ready again she'll be hot, and you might last a few minutes past your previous mark. You do gotta figure this shit out tho Bro, chicks aren't into a 2 pump chump.

quit whining.... who is the one who won't have sex while she's on her period? You or her? How old are you?
How about this novel approach. Tell her that your really into her and you think she's sexy as hell. As a result, you get really excited quickly and won't last as long as you'ld like. Ask her for her ideas, and she should help you. Why? So she can get off too! WOW, see how that works. You talk and then she talks, is called communication....

Damn, you guys are harsh.... but on the money.

I hope that you are equally concerned about HER orgasm. So you get off fast for the first few times because you are obviously very attracted to her. So then you just lick her kitty till she gets off. Or as some of the guys said, take care of yourself before you guys get together.

The physical relationship is very new between the two of you. Relax and have fun learning each other.

Top Bottom