Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wifes *hot* female bowling partner wants her.....Life just got better

She's been bowling with her for awhile, and we've gone out with her and her husband a few times. Last bowling season I repeatedly caught her staring at my wifes ass. And sure enough after a couple beers the other night it comes out. Im bi she says, and my hubby wants me to get a gf. Then yesterday, after hearing my wife talk about how disgusting her lesbian sister is for eating coochie, she tells me she might like to get a strap on and just really bang this girl. Im like so what's the prob? Order one. So anyways starting the new year out right.

so are you gonna have to rub hubby's cock 'n balls?

5 to 1 odds that your wife runs off with chic, leaving hubby and you to rub one another's taint's...

Gambino said:
so are you gonna have to rub hubby's cock 'n balls?

5 to 1 odds that your wife runs off with chic, leaving hubby and you to rub one another's taint's...

I was going to add this was NOT a possibility cause somehow I knew some you would surely bring it up.......

rsnoble-im-back said:
I was going to add this was NOT a possibility cause somehow I knew some you would surely bring it up.......

if your wife gets serious about it though, it'll be a race between you and the other husband to see who does both of them first. i see no good coming out of this.

rsnoble-im-back said:

Anything is possible. Plenty of divorced people have been in court talking about shit that happened that they thought wasn't possible.

EnderJE said:
Days Of Our Lives with you, isn't it?

LOL-pretty much. Other news-if your remotely interested-I just notified my brotherinlaw that lives in a trailor next door that I am having his trailor towed to the dump by end of february and my rich dad is building a house in it's place, in my name on my property, and with it will include all his tractors, shop equipment and hot rod(32 Ford coupe) and since my shop is falling down and ive been unable to replace it cause im fuked up right and just blew a huge load on the house now he's buying me a new 30x50bldg. And he proceeds to tell me that since I live so close to the lake we'll have to be getting a new boat and to get rid of all my used mower equipment we'll replace that also. See the deal is their both disabled(one big fuked up family) and currently live 80 miles away. We can't move there, and i've been twisting their arms for years to come out here and they finally seen the light when they had to temp. put mom in care while dad had a hernia operation from lifting her around so much. So in turn we'll be helping each other out. As far as bro-inlaw---he was released to my wifes custody and on probation till at least august and has been living her rent free for 1.5 years and dont do shit. So he will be given the option of moving into our house for $250.00 a month or get out. My wife didn't like it but I already laid down the law. So all of this comes on the heels of me becoming disabled and the state giving me the runaround on my claim, my mominlaw that lived here and payed her share and had to go to a nursing home recently, and '05 starting to look like a total drought. Things changed instantly overnight. Sorry--gotta share the good news with someone.

Top Bottom