Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Real Doll finally arrived after two months of waiting!

Yep, the piece of silicon sex arrived today. Ironically I had sex last night and this evening with a real woman. This just shows the way things happen in my life. On the girlfriend issue, I may have finally found a winner. So far we've clicked. She's sweet and even though we had only known each other for a few days, she came over and cuddled with me after my home was burglarized.

LOL, make a home movie of you and your GF getting kinky with the RD, send it into HBO real sex. You could be famous...................................or not.

yeah post pics. That cunt costs around 5,000

Unfortunately on my budget I couldn't afford a complete woman. I only got a torso. It was $1,150.00. You can add a head for another $600. I may buy the head at a later date. You install the head yourself.

I will say that as far as sex dolls go, it feels great. You can squeeze her tits and they feel almost exactly like the real thing. I have to keep it hidden now that I sort of have a real girlfriend. Isn't that my fortune. I buy an expensive love doll due to loneliness and then end up with a real woman at the time the doll arrives.

MTV WANTS YOUR DREAMS!

Have you or has someone you know, got an extreme, bizarre and downright ludicrous wish?

A dream you want to fulfil, but have never had the guts or the means to do it?

Now’s your chance...

LET MTV MAKE THAT DREAM COME TRUE!

Remember the guy who flew over the English Channel in his office chair using nothing but balloons?

Or the guy who turned his 1 bedroom house into the Starship Enterprise?

WELL THAT COULD BE YOU!

We are developing a new series for MTV to help you to realise your dreams. We’re particularly keen to feature a Real Doll related wish, and so long as it’s crazy enough (and legal) we’ll do our best to make it happen.

Contact the team now to make your dreams a reality.

Please include full details of your wish and a contact phone number

Top Bottom