Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

BigRupe

I rarely post here in the SEX section, but have been a reader for a long time. I noticed several threads on penis size and so on so I decided to post my experience.

On March 28, 2005 I had Phalloplasty in California. Before surgery my erect penis was 6.5X6 inches. My flaccid was about 4.5X4

Over a year later my penis now measures 7X7.25 and I can pump it up to 8 inches of girth.

I have some retraction that I need to have fixed and I am getting another girth enhancement done. After I get some minor scar tissue removed I will have an erect length of about 7.5 to 8 inches and erect girth between 7.5 and 8 inches.

The surgery was an emotional roller coaster. After surgery I had severe retraction and lost 2 inches of length, after waiting 12 weeks I started stretching exercises, hanging weights, pumping and so on and I regained what I lost.

All in all I am satisfied with my results, BUT I should of chosen my doctor more wisely. Many things I was told ended up not being true. The "new" doctor is going to fix some of the issues I have and I am having more Alloderm added.

As to the results, I can't tell you how satisfying it is to have such a BIG dick and while some of you guys may be "longer" and wonder what I mean I can tell you that from a volume stand point my dick is HUGE!

Not only that but my flaccid penis size is now much larger. Before my surgery I was a "grower" and not a shower and my penis would shrivel up if I was cold, anxious, nervous, after a hard work out and so on. Now I am about 5.5X6.25 in the flaccid state and I have now overcome my shyness in locker rooms, nude swims with chicks and so on.

I have a very noticeable bulge and it does give me confidence.

As to my sexual experience post-op. Well I first want to point out that not a "single" woman I asked or consulted with about my desire to have surgery thought I needed it. Most felt I was crazy to have it and all agreed I was "perfect size" or "big enough". But I wasn't SATISFIED inside so I saved up the money and took the plunge.

One girl who I had sex with post-op said, had she not known me beforehand or knew what kind of man I was she would most likely say NO to me if she had seen my size for the first time. She would be afraid of being hurt.

I had a stripper tell me she was afraid I was going to hurt her and that she wished she could throw me up in front of her boyfriend because he thinks he's the king.

I have had about 15 difference sexual encounters since my surgery and EVERY single one the woman has made a non solicited, positive comment about my size (positive to me that is) I could go on and on and I will share more of the comments if so asked, but my main point is that it has totally turned my sex life around and it's amazing. Not trying to brag at all, just being upfront and sincere.

The comments I have received in the bedroom since my surgery have enhanced my sexual experience and sexual performance.

One downside is condom size. About a month ago I met this hot chick at a local bar and went home with her. I broke 3 condoms that evening so just ended up with a handjob, all the while she was telling me I was superman, and that she had never seen someone so big. Even Magnum XL condoms are too tight.

Since we are here to increase the appearance of our bodies and most likely for the reason to become more attractive, I felt I would share my experience in this area.

The road has not been easy. First the pain; on a scale of 1 to 10, the pain was 15 and that lasted about 6 weeks. Every erection woke me up and was sheer agony, then I dealt with the retraction, and I had to hang weights (about 15 pounds) for an hour a day. I had to use the pump to help the grafts vascularize, and NO sex for 4 months.

And I need a second surgery to fix some cosmetic issues and because I want to get a bit bigger.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Oh and one more thing as to my size...well I know several guys who have had the surgery who are even BIGGER than me. My one friend has an ERECT girth of over 8.5 inches and another guy has an 8 inch FLACCID girth. Both are over 7 inches erect length.

I also hope this thread didn't offend anyone. Again I just felt compelled to share my experience

Re: My Penis Surgery Experience

jayysussssssss............. :worried:

I have somewhat contemplated the idea from time to time. Im by no means small. I Can make my wife cum usually twice within 5 mins, and I know she says that Im perfect.

However like you... I personally wouldnt mind if I was an inch longer and an inch and a half thicker. But thats just me and my male ego.

If you dont mind... How much has this entire ordeal cost you?

I paid $10,500 for the surgery. I will tell you that the size inxcrease can literally change your life, at least on a self confidence level.

I was above average pre-op, especially girth, but now girth wise I am in the top .01% Literally like one in a million so I feel confident.

Plus the comments I have received have been amazing. The look on women's face is priceless. LOL

Am I gay for saying this thread is worthless without pics? :rainbow:

but on another note...congrats brother for the positive experience. seems like you had to go through hell to achieve it! Ive always wondered what Id do if my dick were average or below. thank god for good genetics.
im still pretty blown away by the Magnum XL comment. I use those and they fit really well. but if i stretch it out i can fit the damn thing over my head! to break one you are packing serious thickness my friend! :beer:

good god. I could not go through with this even if it was free. I read penis exercises actually work, well I mean I saw forums dedicated to that subject so I think there's a good reason for them.

deco said:
good god. I could not go through with this even if it was free. I read penis exercises actually work, well I mean I saw forums dedicated to that subject so I think there's a good reason for them.

I once felt the same way, but my results are so incredible it's all worth it. I know some guys who would never do it, but they smoke and drink or take massive amounts of AS and are pickling their livers.

For me the pain and work was worth it. Like the mastercard commercial says about being "priceless". Well having a girl tell you that you're as big around as a beer can is "priceless". LOL

As for the pics request no don't think it's gay it's just human nature. I was unsure if it was ok to post them.

I cant remember what its called but did the cut "the tendon" that conects to your pelvis I think that allows your penis to sorta release forward? Is your erection more downward than upward now? Congrats man on being happy with your results!

It's called the suspensatory ligament and no the angle of my erection did not change. I can still hang a towel on it.

There are so many myths about the surgery and so on.

That's one of the reasons I decided to share my story.

Top Bottom