Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

vacman said:
I agree, I started at 5" x 4.5" and I ate pussy like a mutha fucker. I didn't even think size was an issue until the wife cheated, hey it probably had nothing to do with size but... I had Alloderm widening done Phallocare and through natural techniques MyNewSize Forums I gained to 7.25" x 6.25". What a difference! It is so easy to get a woman off! Also, it feels like a different world for me, sexually (in utero LOL) and in my life. The penis is at the core of any man, "it's" very empowering!

Here's a Before and After...

~\/ac
damn, thats one thick dick! congratulations! I know several people that would like you to PIITB...and that's a splitter if I ever saw one!

top2bottomdfw said:
damn, thats one thick dick! congratulations! I know several people that would like you to PIITB...and that's a splitter if I ever saw one!

Thanks bud, I'm not sure what PIITB stands for, but I think I may know. I was hoping for PIITV...

~\/ac

Smurfy said:
Good lord. Let's hope Lumberg never decides to have any such surguical procedures, I ALREADY feel like he's splitting me in two with his huge cock!!
Lummy, you do know that logging on to smurfy's account is a bannable offense right? lol

wootool said:
Lummy, you do know that logging on to smurfy's account is a bannable offense right? lol
lol as soon as I posted this, I figured someone would make a comment like that LOL

Lummy never wakes up this early on the weekends :)

Smurfy said:
lol as soon as I posted this, I figured someone would make a comment like that LOL

Lummy never wakes up this early on the weekends :)
EF has gone penis-crazy thanks to needto goddammit. penis this, penis that, penis penis penis.

-

Last edited:
wootool said:
EF has gone penis-centric thanks to needto goddammit. penis this, penis that, penis penis penis.

-
I know. Thankfully I have one here at my disposal. All this talk of big hard penis makes me tingle in my no-no-spot.

Smurfy said:
I know. Thankfully I have one here at my disposal. All this talk of big hard penis makes me tingle in my no-no-spot.
^^ That talk of you tinley in your no-no-spot made my..... ehhhh you know....

Top Bottom