Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

I'm seventeen right now and my penis is about 2" non erect and 4" erect. i was wondering if there's any techniques or things to do to make it larger before i'm 21. I actually don't think it's ever grown. I'm not sure if i'm too old for it to grow anymore. Nowadays girls all love huge penis', and i'm just hoping i can get mine larger in a natural way.

Iggy- said:
I'm seventeen right now and my penis is about 2" non erect and 4" erect. i was wondering if there's any techniques or things to do to make it larger before i'm 21. I actually don't think it's ever grown. I'm not sure if i'm too old for it to grow anymore. Nowadays girls all love huge penis', and i'm just hoping i can get mine larger in a natural way.
at 17 the best way to get it to grow larger is to keep masterbating! The more you stretch it the more it will grow; the hornier you are the harder it will get. The only other suggestion is a penis pump; and you might be a little young for that. IF all else fails; develop your oral [cunnilingus] skills; if you can get your lady off 5-6 times orally, she won't mind a 4" penis.

top2bottomdfw said:
at 17 the best way to get it to grow larger is to keep masterbating! The more you stretch it the more it will grow; the hornier you are the harder it will get. The only other suggestion is a penis pump; and you might be a little young for that. IF all else fails; develop your oral [cunnilingus] skills; if you can get your lady off 5-6 times orally, she won't mind a 4" penis.

I'm not buying that. A guy with a 6, 7, 8, or more penis can learn to lick pussy too so where does that leave him?

BigRupe said:
I'm not buying that. A guy with a 6, 7, 8, or more penis can learn to lick pussy too so where does that leave him?
well, it leaves her satisfied -all that pussy eating gets her off multiple times
it leaves him satisfied - he gets to fuck her after he got her to come several times; so he gets off too.

top2bottomdfw said:
well, it leaves her satisfied -all that pussy eating gets her off multiple times
it leaves him satisfied - he gets to fuck her after he got her to come several times; so he gets off too.

Some women want more than just having their pussy licked all the time. They LOVE being penetrated. :)

BigRupe said:
Some women want more than just having their pussy licked all the time. They LOVE being penetrated. :)
right you are! women aren't the only ones that loved being penetrated..... :rainbow:

BigRupe said:
I agree, I started at 5" x 4.5" and I ate pussy like a mutha fucker. I didn't even think size was an issue until the wife cheated, hey it probably had nothing to do with size but... I had Alloderm widening done Phallocare and through natural techniques MyNewSize Forums I gained to 7.25" x 6.25". What a difference! It is so easy to get a woman off! Also, it feels like a different world for me, sexually (in utero LOL) and in my life. The penis is at the core of any man, "it's" very empowering!

Here's a Before and After...

~\/ac

Top Bottom