Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

When it comes to the locker room, I have no problems feeling adequate enough with my size/gerth/etc. What I would like and what I think stands out more is keeping my boys loose and hanging. Hate it that they are always all drawn up after working out. Who wants a friggin penis that is 6 inches flacid flopping around with their balls all drawn up and out of site. We are all about symmetry with our bodies...seems that proportion down there would complete the package. Just a thought. Course, there is really nothing that we can do about that, I guess. Who knows, maybe there is a surgery for that as well.

Deterass said:
Is that an after pic? I see the girth is pretty big but the length seems kinda short for an "after" pic.

Well I have dozens of pictures. Have you ever tried to measure your dick and take a picture? :) You have one hand on the camera and one with the tape wrapped around your cock.

Besides I'm about 5 inches flaccid in that pic and that's cold and slight shrinkage. The girth is so big it throws the length proportion off. Hell measure your wrist and see just how big 6.5 inches is.

I took that picture after coming home from the gym and changing. I have a flaccid length picture that's a solid 6 inches and I gave my stats which I have shown so not sure what the point is.

Re: My Penis Surgery Experience

Creepusmaximus said:
Now I'm going to have to measure my girth I have not a clue what it is.

Something funny I discovered one night when I was drunk, my girth when erect is slightly bigger around than my wife's wrist! That made me feel proud.

maldorf said:
Something funny I discovered one night when I was drunk, my girth when erect is slightly bigger around than my wife's wrist! That made me feel proud.
i'd feel proud with a dick that size, too! :rainbow:

top2bottomdfw said:
i'd feel proud with a dick that size, too! :rainbow:

well to be fair she is a small woman. Shes 5 foot and weighs 108 lbs. I am quite a bit larger than her at 6 foot and 240 lbs,lol!

maldorf said:

That doesn't mean shit when you're only two inches long. Can you even see it over your gut?

Top Bottom