Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

Average EF member length is 8 inches? I find that hard to believe, and I'm not saying that just because I come out on the small end of the spectrum.

SoKlueles said:
lol i was about to post "wheres the damned pics?" and as i was scrolling down THERE THEY WERE
and if i stalk sassy, she leads me to penises
yet another reason why I, too, like Sassy; she knows where to go!

William [Will] said:
Average EF member length is 8 inches? I find that hard to believe, and I'm not saying that just because I come out on the small end of the spectrum.
not only is the average EF member length 8 inches, the average bodyfat is under 10% and the average age is 24. [blonde, shaved/trimmed and str8 but open to most offers are runners up, too].

William [Will] said:

He was being sarcastic and we were joking as almost every guy on here claims they're huge and 8 inches or bigger...except us honest ones. :)

SoKlueles said:
lol i was about to post "wheres the damned pics?" and as i was scrolling down THERE THEY WERE
and if i stalk sassy, she leads me to penises

I would love to hear your opinion.

Honestly, the horror stories I've read about that surgery make me content to keep my 5 incher. By the way, I'm the only man on Elite Fitness that's smaller than 8 inches. What I lack in size I make up for in function. My equipment works perfectly every time.

Considering over 6000 men had the surgery the "horror" stories are not that many. Not that each person who was injured isn't a tragedy, but this is surgery.

Top Bottom