Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

Re: My Penis Surgery Experience

Hey man...nice story, thanks for sharing. Now, when you talk about the retraction, is that normal? or was that from the first doctor you had? I also heard that the resaults will go away, especially girth....any truth to this? How did you research who would work on you? I am interested in this and this seems to be the first sucess story I have heard. Sorry for all the questions man, I have just been contemplating this and never gave it a chance till now...

Wulfgar said:
Am I gay for saying this thread is worthless without pics? :rainbow:
lol..........

awww, what the hell......i gotta know.

bump for "befo" and "afta" shots.

we KNOW u took pics................ ;)

cactus_jack said:
Hey man...nice story, thanks for sharing. Now, when you talk about the retraction, is that normal? or was that from the first doctor you had? I also heard that the resaults will go away, especially girth....any truth to this? How did you research who would work on you? I am interested in this and this seems to be the first sucess story I have heard. Sorry for all the questions man, I have just been contemplating this and never gave it a chance till now...

Yes retraction is normal, as you heal you have retraction, but hanging with weights fixes that.

The girth is permanent. Before in the early days of this surgery, doctors used fat injections, but now they can use skin grafts from your body or Alloderm. I had Alloderm.

One year post op and I've not lost any girth. I am 7.5 inches in erect girth and if I pump I can get to over 8 inches in girth.

As to the "first" success story there are lots of guys who have had success, BUT many guys who have had problems too.

I researched this for 5 years before taking the plunge. I did internet searches, visted PE forums and surgery forums. There is a YAHOO groups forum for this too.

I spoke with past patients and finally chose my doctor. To be honest I would NOT recommend him now as he's having some issues.

The BEST doctor doing this right now is Dr. Wineland at phallocare.com. Dr.Gary Alter is highly respected too and was recently on 90210 surgery show. Dr. Wineland is doing my next surgery.

your having another surgery? how big are you planning on getting? I find 8.5 inches is MORE than enough for women....like too much for alot of them....your gonna be hung like a fuckin zebra man! lol

i am happy with what i got to not risk it hell i have 2-3 girls i wuse to fuck call me aweek just to fuck them right lol

LOL go figure its Sassy who reads this... although we are talking about part of the male plumbing, I'd say the effect is along the same lines in personal satisfaction, confidence, etc. as a boob job for women.

You can post by uploading your pic to a pic hosting site like www.tinypic.com. After you "browse" your harddrive to locate the pic, then you hit "upload" and the site will upload your pic & then return 3 different HTML codes -- you can copy / past the "Image" code right into the post field here & click "Post Quick Reply" to post it to the thread.

Or send them to me ([email protected]) & I can do it too ;)

Doesn't that hurt them? Do they like being sore as hell? Do you actually satisfy these women or do you just like the thrill of the seeing the look on their faces?

after reading this thread, the same thought keeps reapearing in my mind: "this guy has way too much money and time to kill."

Top Bottom