Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

I do know that having a 7.25 inch long penis that's over 7.5 inches in girth sure does impress women. Many just stroke it in awe.

It is quite the feeling to see the looks on their faces.

Why was my name mentioned on this thread? Homosexuals are immune to two things. Small cocks and impotence. We have neither.

Am I the only one who finds it strange straight men are comparing and measuring penis lengths with their friends? :worried:

AAP said:
Why was my name mentioned on this thread? Homosexuals are immune to two things. Small cocks and impotence. We have neither.

Am I the only one who finds it strange straight men are comparing and measuring penis lengths with their friends? :worried:
but you are straight...

AAP said:

Dont know why your name was brought up, but we all know impotence is NOT the bane of straight men only.

As to comparing and measuring and so on. Know it's not srange at all.

I have no issues talking about my dick. It's just another freaking body part.

Only someone with some real issues would NOT be able to talk about it.

wow what a thread dang. Good shit big rupe for posting this most guys would not have the balls or be scared to....
Their is alot of sausage in this thread .. just saying

BigRupe said:
Dont know why your name was brought up, but we all know impotence is NOT the bane of straight men only.

As to comparing and measuring and so on. Know it's not srange at all.

I have no issues talking about my dick. It's just another freaking body part.

Only someone with some real issues would NOT be able to talk about it.

Yeah, impotence strikes some tranny's as well.

Gays never have an issue with impotence. Oxygen is a natural aphrodisiac.

AAP said:
Yeah, impotence strikes some tranny's as well.

Gays never have an issue with impotence. Oxygen is a natural aphrodisiac.

aap is has hell just saying

Top Bottom