Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

BigRupe said:
Being only 20 sure as heck explains most of your comments. :)
Having a 20 year old kid talk about low self-esteem is too funny.

I've had sex with three women over the age of 25. Age doesn't matter. You have a low self esteem. Just by saying "Being only 20 sure as heck explains most of your comments," tells me that you think 20 year olds don't know anything, again indicating that you most likely have low self confidence/esteem because after the age of 20 getting pussy becomes harder?

Pussy is pussy. If you know how to use your mouthpiece and know how to tag ass, why would you care about the size of your wee-wee? Because you look at it and think it's not big enough which ultimately means you have a low self esteem.

I'm not insulting you, it's fact. Take a psychology class.

Improvise said:
I've had sex with three women over the age of 25. Age doesn't matter. You have a low self esteem. Just by saying "Being only 20 sure as heck explains most of your comments," tells me that you think 20 year olds don't know anything, again indicating that you most likely have low self confidence/esteem because after the age of 20 getting pussy becomes harder?

Pussy is pussy. If you know how to use your mouthpiece and know how to tag ass, why would you care about the size of your wee-wee? Because you look at it and think it's not big enough which ultimately means you have a low self esteem.

I'm not insulting you, it's fact. Take a psychology class.

Spoken like the child you are.

hey bigrupe... when you had to go back in for cosmetic work, is that an additional cost or is that free with the first surgery?

juiceddreadlocks said:
hey bigrupe... when you had to go back in for cosmetic work, is that an additional cost or is that free with the first surgery?

It is an additional cost...new doctor. I am planning on going in September. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

is the pain constant or strictly when u have ahard on? i want to add some lenght im about 5 inches long not sure on the girth not and in all honesty im pretty self concious was the pain bareable? painkillers?

TheOak84 said:
is it normal to lose size after surgery? and did the doc suggest stretching?
Losing initial size is possible, but not probable with proper surgical technique. Post-operative stretching is a requirment. But hey, we like to lift weights don't we?

Thanks for posting all that up Rupe. I'm sure lots of men are curious about this surgery. wow, I didn't think they had come so far in the world of penis enlargement. It used to be some pretty barbaric procedures. Those results look great.

Well I constantly have erections, especially at night, so I was waking up 5,6,7 times a night.

sdneves said:
is the pain constant or strictly when u have ahard on? i want to add some lenght im about 5 inches long not sure on the girth not and in all honesty im pretty self concious was the pain bareable? painkillers?

Top Bottom