x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: I rarely post here in the SEX section, but have been a reader for a long time. I noticed several threads on penis size and so on so I decided to post my experience. On March 28, 2005 I had Phalloplasty in California. Before surgery my erect penis was 6.5X6 inches. My flaccid was about 4.5X4 Over a year later my penis now measures 7X7.25 and I can pump it up to 8 inches of girth. I have some retraction that I need to have fixed and I am getting another girth enhancement done. After

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Good Broly

Re: My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

Average guy on here has an 8 inch weeny? Yeah right. I'm not a big guy, around 5'10" with a 6 inch weiner but I would never get that surgery. Women don't give a shit about what you look like, how you dress, or how big your dick is. It's all about how you talk, act, and if you know how to use it. I've had sex with about 14 girls (I'm only 20 so hopefully I'm not close to being done yet) and none of have ever complained about sex.

Guys that workout to impress girls or get penis surgery have really low self esteems. No offense.

Quote Quote posted by Improvise
    Average guy on here has an 8 inch weeny? Yeah right. I'm not a big guy, around 5'10" with a 6 inch weiner but I would never get that surgery. Women don't give a shit about what you look like, how you dress, or how big your dick is. It's all about how you talk, act, and if you know how to use it. I've had sex with about 14 girls (I'm only 20 so hopefully I'm not close to being done yet) and none of have ever complained about sex.

Guys that workout to impress girls or get penis surgery have really low self esteems. No offense.
    what about guys who workout to impress other guys? I know that the more I workout and the bigger/better I get I tend to find a younger, buffer crowd to play with. Well, that, and some botox and highlights in the hair.....LOL

Pro Bodybuilder

Women don't give a shit about what you look like, how you dress, or how big your dick is. It's all about how you talk, act, and if you know how to use it. I've had sex with about 14 girls (I'm only 20 so hopefully I'm not close to being done yet) and none of have ever complained about sex.

Being only 20 sure as heck explains most of your comments.
    Having a 20 year old kid talk about low self-esteem is too funny.

Quote Quote posted by BigRupe
    which is why one of my [few] rules when playing is that my mimimum age to play is 30. I never contact a dude under 30; if they contact me I make sure they know the age difference. Kids under 30 just dont have the experience to play long and hard.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by BigRupe
    I've had sex with three women over the age of 25. Age doesn't matter. You have a low self esteem. Just by saying "Being only 20 sure as heck explains most of your comments," tells me that you think 20 year olds don't know anything, again indicating that you most likely have low self confidence/esteem because after the age of 20 getting pussy becomes harder?

Pussy is pussy. If you know how to use your mouthpiece and know how to tag ass, why would you care about the size of your wee-wee? Because you look at it and think it's not big enough which ultimately means you have a low self esteem.

I'm not insulting you, it's fact. Take a psychology class.

Pro Bodybuilder

I've had sex with three women over the age of 25. Age doesn't matter. You have a low self esteem. Just by saying "Being only 20 sure as heck explains most of your comments," tells me that you think 20 year olds don't know anything, again indicating that you most likely have low self confidence/esteem because after the age of 20 getting pussy becomes harder?

Pussy is pussy. If you know how to use your mouthpiece and know how to tag ass, why would you care about the size of your wee-wee? Because you look at it and think it's not big enough which ultimately means you have a low self esteem.

I'm not insulting you, it's fact. Take a psychology class.
    Spoken like the child you are.

rebuilding, getting there

hey bigrupe... when you had to go back in for cosmetic work, is that an additional cost or is that free with the first surgery?

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by juiceddreadlocks
    hey bigrupe... when you had to go back in for cosmetic work, is that an additional cost or is that free with the first surgery?
    It is an additional cost...new doctor. I am planning on going in September. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Da Pope

jesus fucking christ, id never do this

Good Bro

is the pain constant or strictly when u have ahard on? i want to add some lenght im about 5 inches long not sure on the girth not and in all honesty im pretty self concious was the pain bareable? painkillers?