Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

top2bottomdfw said:
Lumberg said:
Sometimes she can't do it again for a few days afterwards or she says it stings or hurts in a weird way the next day or later.
butt, its that stinging feeling that feels soooooo good afterwards; it reminds you of what a great f*ck you received from a big dicked man! Maybe that is why 'smiling bob' is really smiling in those commercials!

Glad you like it bro, I hope you find a good man to give it to you the way you like it.

Thank god I am Polish......I may do this surgury though....I can go from extra BIG to practical joke BIG! Brilliant!

Kaz

Lumberg said:
Glad you like it bro, I hope you find a good man to give it to you the way you like it.
I've found several.....'friends with benefits' but there's always room for one more.....[paging wulfgar]

mkazzbmf Thank god I am Polish......I may do this surgury though....I can go from extra BIG to practical joke BIG! Brilliant!

well that’s the first. i always get made fun of for being polish, well half polish. i never really put being polish and the size of my dick in the same thought. but i guess your right i am above average, i never really thought about it that way. actually i was always a little self conscious about my size. but after just doing a google search i feel a little bit better. i wish the polish genetics for size was everywhere else, because the rest of me is puny. although i am working on that.

Average guy on here has an 8 inch weeny? Yeah right. I'm not a big guy, around 5'10" with a 6 inch weiner but I would never get that surgery. Women don't give a shit about what you look like, how you dress, or how big your dick is. It's all about how you talk, act, and if you know how to use it. I've had sex with about 14 girls (I'm only 20 so hopefully I'm not close to being done yet) and none of have ever complained about sex.

Guys that workout to impress girls or get penis surgery have really low self esteems. No offense.

Improvise said:
Average guy on here has an 8 inch weeny? Yeah right. I'm not a big guy, around 5'10" with a 6 inch weiner but I would never get that surgery. Women don't give a shit about what you look like, how you dress, or how big your dick is. It's all about how you talk, act, and if you know how to use it. I've had sex with about 14 girls (I'm only 20 so hopefully I'm not close to being done yet) and none of have ever complained about sex.

Guys that workout to impress girls or get penis surgery have really low self esteems. No offense.
what about guys who workout to impress other guys? I know that the more I workout and the bigger/better I get I tend to find a younger, buffer crowd to play with. Well, that, and some botox and highlights in the hair.....LOL :rainbow:

Improvise said:
Women don't give a shit about what you look like, how you dress, or how big your dick is. It's all about how you talk, act, and if you know how to use it. I've had sex with about 14 girls (I'm only 20 so hopefully I'm not close to being done yet) and none of have ever complained about sex.

Being only 20 sure as heck explains most of your comments. :)
Having a 20 year old kid talk about low self-esteem is too funny.

BigRupe said:
Being only 20 sure as heck explains most of your comments. :)
Having a 20 year old kid talk about low self-esteem is too funny.
which is why one of my [few] rules when playing is that my mimimum age to play is 30. I never contact a dude under 30; if they contact me I make sure they know the age difference. Kids under 30 just dont have the experience to play long and hard.

Top Bottom