Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Penis Surgery Experience - UPDATE w/ PIX

vacman said:
Thanks bud, I'm not sure what PIITB stands for, but I think I may know. I was hoping for PIITV...

~\/ac

PIITB=Put It In The Butt. Come on people try and keep up will ya? :rolleyes:

Smurfy said:
I know. Thankfully I have one here at my disposal. All this talk of big hard penis makes me tingle in my no-no-spot.
me, too; and I'm probably the only guy that will admit it publicly lol

No way she is serious, unfortunately. Sometimes she can't do it again for a few days afterwards or she says it stings or hurts in a weird way the next day or later. And no matter how much I wine, dine, and sixty-nine her, no anal for me. Which is fine, I aim to please my woman, and she says it would just be too painful.

wootool said:
EF has gone penis-crazy thanks to needto goddammit. penis this, penis that, penis penis penis.

-

That means so much coming from a dick-headed clown with a concom hat.

StickFigure said:
PIITB=Put It In The Butt. Come on people try and keep up will ya? :rolleyes:
I figured as much, I was hoping for something else. I'm a PIITV kind of guy...

~\/ac

Lumberg said:
Sometimes she can't do it again for a few days afterwards or she says it stings or hurts in a weird way the next day or later. /QUOTE]
butt, its that stinging feeling that feels soooooo good afterwards; it reminds you of what a great f*ck you received from a big dicked man! Maybe that is why 'smiling bob' is really smiling in those commercials!

Top Bottom