Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next move?

jchohio

So, I've been talking with this girl who is a friend of my next door neighbor for about 3 1/2 months now. Until recently, I was keeping a little bit of a distance between myself and her for the simple fact she was still involved with her ex-fiance and I had just got done with a 3-year relationship. Well, she decided the relationship was not for here and got out of it. I decided to give her a little bit of time and make my move.

That comes to a problem. A vacation was booked with a group of us to Cancun, and we are rooming together. It has already been paid for and I do have insurance to get out of it. I decided to be proactive and bump up the game, lunches and all that. I took her out on valentines and have a lunch planned for this wednesday. However, I found out through my drunken next door neighbor that she is apparently seeing someone and has been leading me on for probably close to two weeks without mentioning it.

So this leads me to the questions: Do I attempt to get out of the vacation and cut my losses or should I go to Cancun with the state of mind that maybe whatever happens in Cancuns happens? Also, how direct should i be with her at lunch on Wednesday?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
jch

if she is leading you on now, she will probably lead you on in cancun as well. i would be direct, then if she does have another man, cut your losses and move on to the next. Hell go to cancun and fuck some other girl in the room you all are sharing, show her up.

Yeah, so far I agree w/ everyone here. Don't EVER make anyone pull your chain! If she is indeed leading you on...well, move on.
Know it's a cliche', but there are really alota fish in the sea. You most likely can find someone much better. Be upfront w/ her on Wed, and ask her to tell you the whole truth.

Oh, and last piece of advice:
NEVER go for someone on the rebound! It's just NOT worth going after someone who just got out of a long-term relationship...

Peace
:artist:

Thanks for the advice. I was contemplating not going, but after getting input from a few different sources, I am saying fuck it and going. The only problem with Cancun is I won't have any wingmen to go clubbing with. I'll just have to as brian put it "show her up".

Later,
jch

Top Bottom