Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

Lestat said:
awesome post. You really have serious insight into a lot of interpersonal shit. I'm impressed.
eh. i think most people think the same way...just that i can be bothered typing it out :D

my patience is a nice side effect of being the fat guy none of the girls wanted to date in highschool, and being their eternal counsellor :D

gtg. going out. bye :D

It would kill me to watch a girlfriend I had ANY feelings about getting boned by another guy - it must be an Italian possessiveness thing. before our relationship who cares. after our relationship who cares (OK after alittle time has passed). But DURING, nuh uh.

Oh I typed this for my boss, he didnt feel like logging me out and logging himself in.

BUBBLES said:
What? He does not owe her a darn thing???? As far as I know a relationship goes both ways, he has already gone that path and its a little late to change things now. Yes he does owe her!!!!!! :rolleyes:

He has ALREADY cruised a dangerous path because he has brought in another woman into their bed. Deed done! No turning back. Now if his girlfriend requests and wants two guys regardless of how he feels, this really becomes his problem because he made the introduction of swinging third parties now it is time to suffer the consequences on his part.

Like I said in my earlier post, she should also have the priviledge of the experience if she so wishes. To the original poster: time to suffer or like Kak said be prepared to touch swords OR your girl will probably sleep with someone else to satisfy herself. :lmao:

how does he owe her something? she prolly enjoyed the other girls just as much as him if not more. unless ihulk is bi, then he owes nothing. if i was to have a 3some with my girl, i know she would not think i owed her anything. because she would more then likly enjoy it as much as i would.

ive been thinking on this issue.

i have decided that if you bang the guy in the ass, youre kind of even ;)

maybe a bit :sawastea: but...even ;)

...especially if he aint gay :lmao:

Bro Hell no!!! Man noway I could watch the woman I love getting banged by some other guy!! I have been in a few 2-1 but not with my girlfriend!!

iHulk said:
valid points. but just for the record, it wouldn't be a FMM ratio. It would be FMFM ratio. There will always be me, her and another chick, and then maybe another brolly.
what a fucken tool.

lot of insecurities and confusion going on in this thread

what you need to do ihulk is sit down with your girl and discuss this issue. only then will you find out what exactly what she wants and how you can possibly comprimise with her, like she did for you in the beginning of all of this

being able to talk and work things thru is the hallmark of a strong, solid relationship and will make you both more trusting and secure with each other, and yourselves

and to everyone who judges someone elses lifestyles, do you judge others on the color of their skin? on their gender? their nationality? get a clue people

iHulk said:
need some advice:
we've all got fantasies and what not so my girlfriend has been very open minded recently to getting another girl involved. Recently she and I picked up a girl at a niteclub and we went back to my penthouse & did the naughtiest of naughties. g/f was cool with the whole thing. So we did it again this past weekend.

Now she's been letting me have all kinds of fun and I'm diggin it but I always tell the chicks that they gotta leave after we're done cause I don't need 'em sleeping over, I only need my girly to cuddle with and thats our bed. So these whores that we fuck always get the boot when we're done and my girly appreciates that. Rule is after they cum, they leave. She knows that I love here and these bitches are just a hole (or 2 ) :p

Well now she wants me to return the favor and allow her to have another dude . . . I told her if its a couple thing, like a swing then maybe I'll be down, but I don't know if I can bare watching her get reamed by another dude. Her fantasy is having 2 guys. She is soo fucking hot, every dude on this planet would love to have her and I want to make her happy cause god knows she does for me.... what do yall think? :worried: Would you let another guy bone your wife/girlfriend?

hahaha tell her "i dont think this is working". make her feel used. thats what she gets.

Top Bottom