Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

Kakdiesel said:
lol neither are you a player or do you have game.
your gf let you whore her out, now you are facing the reprocussions of touching swords with another dude.
just like in Chasing Amy...Chinese Finger cuffs dude.
and if this is what you consider game, I'd rather not buy a ticket

seriously dude, look at you. You are a tiny little asian shemale. Get a tit job so at least you look like your chosen gender, female.
I bet your cock is tiny too. LOL! C'mon man don't be mad that you got no game what-so-ever..... hate the game sucka

iHulk said:
seriously dude, look at you. You are a tiny little asian shemale. Get a tit job so at least you look like your chosen gender, female.
I bet your cock is tiny too. LOL! C'mon man don't be mad that you got no game what-so-ever..... hate the game sucka
are u serious man? lol

Do u even know what I do?

lololol

you havent been on EF chat very much have you

I had a long term boyfriend in law school who loved the idea of watching me with other men. He thought the idea was sexy because he would have enjoyed seeing other men get off on how sexy his girl was. To him, it was flattering. I didn't really want to go there, so it never happened.

I honestly think that you are going to have to apply the brakes to the idea of bringing in a male to your bed, because you are just not at all comfortable with it. Just because she agreed to bring in a girl, does not mean that you owe her to bring in a guy. Look at it this way, if she agreed to have anal sex with you, does that mean that you now "owe her" to allow her to put on a strap on and have anal sex with you? Hell no! She agreed to and enjoyed having the woman in bed, and you don't owe her a darn thing. You cruise down a dangerous highway when you start agreeing to bring other people in and you are not comfortable with it.

If I were her, I would be flattered and would love you more if you refused. I would want you to say that there is no way that you could watch a man with me, because you love me too much and it would break your heart. Believe me, if any woman is upset after you explain it to her like that, she is not in love with you and is just out to get as much sex as she can and should also probably have her head examined.

HeatherRae said:
I had a long term boyfriend in law school who loved the idea of watching me with other men. He thought the idea was sexy because he would have enjoyed seeing other men get off on how sexy his girl was. To him, it was flattering. I didn't really want to go there, so it never happened.

I honestly think that you are going to have to apply the brakes to the idea of bringing in a male to your bed, because you are just not at all comfortable with it. Just because she agreed to bring in a girl, does not mean that you owe her to bring in a guy. Look at it this way, if she agreed to have anal sex with you, does that mean that you now "owe her" to allow her to put on a strap on and have anal sex with you? Hell no! She agreed to and enjoyed having the woman in bed, and you don't owe her a darn thing. You cruise down a dangerous highway when you start agreeing to bring other people in and you are not comfortable with it.

If I were her, I would be flattered and would love you more if you refused. I would want you to say that there is no way that you could watch a man with me, because you love me too much and it would break your heart. Believe me, if any woman is upset after you explain it to her like that, she is not in love with you and is just out to get as much sex as she can and should also probably have her head examined.

What? He does not owe her a darn thing???? As far as I know a relationship goes both ways, he has already gone that path and its a little late to change things now. Yes he does owe her!!!!!! :rolleyes:

He has ALREADY cruised a dangerous path because he has brought in another woman into their bed. Deed done! No turning back. Now if his girlfriend requests and wants two guys regardless of how he feels, this really becomes his problem because he made the introduction of swinging third parties now it is time to suffer the consequences on his part.

Like I said in my earlier post, she should also have the priviledge of the experience if she so wishes. To the original poster: time to suffer or like Kak said be prepared to touch swords OR your girl will probably sleep with someone else to satisfy herself. :lmao:

Trying to separate the mind from the hormones it creates in order to grease it's own bearings is impossible. Which in turn makes internet chatboards somewhat of a joke.

My point? I really don't know. But I wouldn't sweat it.

see, theres double standards for men.
They can have as many MFF sex thingies as they want
but when its time for the woman having a FMM, they arent down with that.
Wtf is up with that seriously?
Caveman days are long gone. If shes gonna be up for your thing, you need to be up for her thing

valid points. but just for the record, it wouldn't be a FMM ratio. It would be FMFM ratio. There will always be me, her and another chick, and then maybe another brolly.

Even if it's just FMM, you owe it to her once. Then, if you have a problem, you put on the brakes.
Try it. The time to do that shit is now, when you're young.
Then you get it out of your system and carry on with life.

Top Bottom