Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

GoldenDelicious said:
it all comes down to how secure you are. if you can handle it, then fairness dictates that you give her her fantasy. if you cant handle it, let her know, because itll destroy the relationship if you have to watch it and hate it. either way it comes down to:

1) dont do it -> unfair -> resentment from her, esp if you want to keep doing the 2 girl thing -> undermine relationship
2) dont do it -> tell her that swinging ends now because its unfair on her since you cant handle it -> ruin your sexlife? increase your emotional bond? subjective.-> ruined relationship OR _> relationship goes to another level
3) do it, insecure -> worse insecurity -> undermine relationship
4) do it, secure -> swinger lifestyle -> are you comfy in a long term (married) swinger lifestyle?

personally i wouldnt do it. part of my character is to fall into classic machoism when in long term relationships, and i dont at all like the idea of the mother of my children having being used as a fuck toy to that extent. im just not that kinky.

you should have seen this coming though.
awesome post. You really have serious insight into a lot of interpersonal shit. I'm impressed.

When I was railing her and a nother broad she didn't mention any other dudes... sorry I got her thinking man.

iHulk said:
don't hate the player hate the game, knucklehead

lol neither are you a player or do you have game.

your gf let you whore her out, now you are facing the reprocussions of touching swords with another dude.

just like in Chasing Amy...Chinese Finger cuffs dude.

and if this is what you consider game, I'd rather not buy a ticket

iHulk, can we see some pictures of how hot this chick really is? That will shut up the haters around here.

Props on getting her to let you fuck other bitches.

Lestat said:
iHulk, can we see some pictures of how hot this chick really is? That will shut up the haters around here.

Props on getting her to let you fuck other bitches.
im not hating.

i look at lezzin out the same as I look at two fags buttfucking

gay is gay

Kakdiesel said:
lol neither are you a player or do you have game.

your gf let you whore her out, now you are facing the reprocussions of touching swords with another dude.

just like in Chasing Amy...Chinese Finger cuffs dude.

and if this is what you consider game, I'd rather not buy a ticket

:lmao: @ touching swords, its the first time i have heard that expression and it a good one too

Kakdiesel said:
im not hating.

i look at lezzin out the same as I look at two fags buttfucking

gay is gay

you could not have said it better....totally agree with you :)

Top Bottom