Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

iHulk said:
need some advice:
we've all got fantasies and what not so my girlfriend has been very open minded recently to getting another girl involved. Recently she and I picked up a girl at a niteclub and we went back to my penthouse & did the naughtiest of naughties. g/f was cool with the whole thing. So we did it again this past weekend.

Now she's been letting me have all kinds of fun and I'm diggin it but I always tell the chicks that they gotta leave after we're done cause I don't need 'em sleeping over, I only need my girly to cuddle with and thats our bed. So these whores that we fuck always get the boot when we're done and my girly appreciates that. Rule is after they cum, they leave. She knows that I love here and these bitches are just a hole (or 2 ) :p

Well now she wants me to return the favor and allow her to have another dude . . . I told her if its a couple thing, like a swing then maybe I'll be down, but I don't know if I can bare watching her get reamed by another dude. Her fantasy is having 2 guys. She is soo fucking hot, every dude on this planet would love to have her and I want to make her happy cause god knows she does for me.... what do yall think? :worried: Would you let another guy bone your wife/girlfriend?
hay dike ya you how bout you take that dildo out youre ass and get a clue.

it all comes down to how secure you are. if you can handle it, then fairness dictates that you give her her fantasy. if you cant handle it, let her know, because itll destroy the relationship if you have to watch it and hate it. either way it comes down to:

1) dont do it -> unfair -> resentment from her, esp if you want to keep doing the 2 girl thing -> undermine relationship
2) dont do it -> tell her that swinging ends now because its unfair on her since you cant handle it -> ruin your sexlife? increase your emotional bond? subjective.-> ruined relationship OR _> relationship goes to another level
3) do it, insecure -> worse insecurity -> undermine relationship
4) do it, secure -> swinger lifestyle -> are you comfy in a long term (married) swinger lifestyle?

personally i wouldnt do it. part of my character is to fall into classic machoism when in long term relationships, and i dont at all like the idea of the mother of my children having being used as a fuck toy to that extent. im just not that kinky.

you should have seen this coming though.

Top Bottom