Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

do it. do it. she did it for you. as long as u have a say so in who it is.. do it. do it.

U should do it and be telling the dude what she likes best " hey bro come on hit harder make her cum" "U like that baby" " come on bro eat that pussy there ya go :D

BUBBLES said:
To me the answer is very simple here. Yes do it because she also participated in your fantasy and now it is your turn to participate in hers. It is only fair!!! :whatever:

Ya Ya!! :D what she said :D

I have experience in this sort of thing. Been a while though.

Extra_Strong said:
Ya Ya!! :D what she said :D

Wow, you appear to be very enthusiastic about his girl getting boned................you in the running as well as Biteme? :) , cause if the bro is gonna do a good deed he might pick one of his E-F bros from here.......

i couldn't let my girl do that bro, fuck, that would just kill it for me, seeing her getting murdered from behind by some other hung hot dude, fuck that.

girls in the US typically are too insecure for these kinds of things but overseas it much different.... sex is just a part of the culture. If you go out, expect to get laid... even you fugly mutha fuckers

Top Bottom