Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

dullboy says this all has to do with the depth of your relationship.

dullboy let his good friend bang his girlfriend one time because dullboy knew in the back of his mind that it would validate the feeling he had that this relationship sucked, was doomed and was never going anywhere.

although dullboy will admit that he got a little upset when his friend immediately tried to bang his girl in the ass. dullboy was like take it easy bro...lol

anyway ihulk - you already know that she wants to fuck other guys so the reality is that she will fuck other guys. it comes down to whether you want to bear witness to it.

dullboy said:
dullboy says this all has to do with the depth of your relationship.

dullboy let his good friend bang his girlfriend one time because dullboy knew in the back of his mind that it would validate the feeling he had that this relationship sucked, was doomed and was never going anywhere.

although dullboy will admit that he got a little upset when his friend immediately tried to bang his girl in the ass. dullboy was like take it easy bro...lol

anyway ihulk - you already know that she wants to fuck other guys so the reality is that she will fuck other guys. it comes down to whether you want to bear witness to it.

george likes spicy chicken

lol fuck that shit i couldnt do it im a dominant guy that shit to me is considered my territory i dunno Props to ya if ya can handle it

J_Merkm said:
lol fuck that shit i couldnt do it im a dominant guy that shit to me is considered my territory i dunno Props to ya if ya can handle it
Yeah props for being a pussy!

There is a difference here -- your wife is obviously into other chicks... she ENJOYED them too. It wasn't just you banging them, right? I assume she was doing her part with the chicks...

My point is...

I doubt you're going to be down with swingin' off some dudes johnson-rod while he's banging your wife. You wont get ANY pleasure out of that, but your wife got pleasure out of your fantasy...

I see it as a mutual fun time, nothing is owed to her.

jonnydigital said:
There is a difference here -- your wife is obviously into other chicks... she ENJOYED them too. It wasn't just you banging them, right? I assume she was doing her part with the chicks...

My point is...

I doubt you're going to be down with swingin' off some dudes johnson-rod while he's banging your wife. You wont get ANY pleasure out of that, but your wife got pleasure out of your fantasy...

Agreed 100% talk to her about this and its a done deal....there is no way I would share my wifes puss...hell not that I think she would want another but I know they would sure as hell want her like crazy if they got with her.

jonnydigital said:

My point is...

aww come on man. He would have a blast havin some hung dudley do-right motherfucker layin pipe on his old lady! How could that not be a total gas!?!?!

Wulfgar said:
aww come on man. He would have a blast havin some hung dudley do-right motherfucker layin pipe on his old lady! How could that not be a total gas!?!?!

Hahahaha.

But seriously, way back when Love Line used to be on MTV there was this guy who called in -- saying that he brought his buddy into bed with him and his girl by her request. Unfortunately, she screamed louder when his buddy was banging her since he was hung like a walrus. He was devistated, next thing you know he's got buying a dick stretcher and a cock pump because he lost all of his self esteem.

Damn.

Top Bottom