Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriend just told me she wants me to rape her.

soshesblowinme

High End Bro
Platinum
This may be too taboo for the board, and may be too much for some of you. But my girlfriend just told me that she wants me to rape her. I have fantasies about consensual rape, but the things she told me she wants even freaked me out a little. If any of you have read any of my posts in this forum where I've mentioned my girlfriend ,then you already know that the girl is a FREAK. We already have ruff sex. The "ass smacking, hair pulling, name calling ,screaming dirty language" type of sex. You all know what Im talking about. But I was just talking to my girlfriend on the phone, and we were talking about how she likes it when I "take advantage" of her. And how she likes it when I fuck her in the ass. Well we both started getting pretty worked up, and we started having phone sex. Well she said that the next time we see each other and fuck ,that she wants me to make her suck my dick. And when I cum on her face she wants me to rape her anally. Whenever we have anal sex, I always ease it in gently so not to hurt her. Well she said she just wants me to cum on her face, flip her over push her head into the bed by putting my hand on her neck, and just RAM my cock into her ass so that it hurts. She wants me to fuck her ass so hard, that she starts to cry. And then she wants me to cum on her face while she is crying. I told her that we could do this. And Im all down for consensual rape, but Im not sure if I could continue once she started crying. That may freak me out a little. The whole thing about consensual rape is that its CONSENSUAL. If she started crying, it might "trick" my brain into thinking it was a little too real. But what the hell, Im a freak too ,and I'll try almost anything once (no gay shit, incest, or anything with an underage girl, also nothing involving piss ,shit ,or blood, and nothing bigger than a girls finger or tounge is going in my ass ). So Im gonna give it a try. Dont get me wrong, I got excited as hell finding out that my girl wants me to give it to her this way, I just dont know how Im ever gonna make love, or have "normal" sex with this girl after we've done this. But I guess Im gonna find out. Another wierd thing about this, is that this girl is hot, and shes the sweetest fucking person you will ever meet. Outside of the bedroom this girl wouldnt say the word 'shit' if she had a mouth full of it. Thats how "brady bunch" this girl is. Shes not some trailor trash, toothless street walker that was raped by her brothers and pimped by her daddy. I was the 2nd person this girl has had sex with. And the first guy she was with only fucked her for like 3 minutes. Ive known this girl her whole life. Our families are really close friends, and are alays together. So I know everything about this girl, and I know she wouldnt lie to me. It just kind of struck me as strange that this "normal" girl (whatever that means) ,would be into this kind of sex. Has anyone else had this kind of sex?

soshesblowinme

No.

And I'm bloody speechless.

2nd partner and this.........wow.

Fonz

The rape fantasy isn't unusual at all. The thing is, when I have phone sex with my boyfriend, I'm way into the idea. But I don't *really* ever want him to hurt me. Your gf might be the same way, might just really like the idea of being so irrestible to you that you have to have her no matter what, exactly how you want her, with no regard to her needs at all. She might not really want you to hurt her in real life, no matter how rough she likes it. A lot of things are sexier in mind than in practice. I wouldn't try it without asking first while you're actually in the middle of things. ANd I think if you can get off while making your girlfriend cry that's seriously messed up. No matter what she says, if she's crying in pain, it doesn't feel good! Its a total mental thing. She likes the idea of being completely dominated. Find other less violent ways to do that. Maybe handcuff her and fuck her pussy really hard? The ass is more delicate...

On the other hand, my boyfriend once dated this chick that wanted him to fuck her in the ass and hurt her. She was psychotic. He felt horrible doing it, it made him sick. Needless to say, though this wasn;t the major reason, things ended.

Your gf might be the same way, might just really like the idea of being so irrestible to you that you have to have her no matter what, exactly how you want her, with no regard to her needs at all. She might not really want you to hurt her in real life, no matter how rough she likes it. A lot of things are sexier in mind than in practice.

This crossed my mind also. But the thing is, is that she was the one giving all the details. I told her that yes, I do have rape fantasies. But she was the one saying how violent she wants it to be. But yes ,when we try it I will do so with caution. Im not gonna go as far as she wants until Im apsolutely sure thats what she wants.

ANd I think if you can get off while making your girlfriend cry that's seriously messed up. No matter what she says, if she's crying in pain, it doesn't feel good! Its a total mental thing.

This was one point I was trying to express in my post. I love this girl alot. More than any other girl Ive ever been with, and I HATE to see her cry. And the thought of me being the one that is making her cry ,becuase Im putting her through pain might be too much for me. Even if she is getting off on it.

soshesblowinme

soshesblowinme said:

This crossed my mind also. But the thing is, is that she was the one giving all the details. I told her that yes, I do have rape fantasies. But she was the one saying how violent she wants it to be. But yes ,when we try it I will do so with caution. Im not gonna go as far as she wants until Im apsolutely sure thats what she wants.

soshesblowinme

I've been the one giving the details before, too. I've asked him to tell me he's going to rape me, rip my pussy up, etc. and I've come to hearing him say that. This said, I still do NOT want that to ever happen in real life. (He knows this, and he wouldn't do it either). Since you guys just started with the phone sex/sharing fantasies thing, you probably aren't at the point where you can figure out which are ideas that get you off by yourselves and which will get you off in person. My advice to you is to recognize that she's getting off on feeling dominated and to use that concept in real life. Still go in slowly with her ass, but talk dirty to her. Tell her you're going to use her, fuck her ass just how you want to, that you dont care if she screams, etc. but then proceed to do things the way you usually do. Its a mind fuck. She'll like what you're saying, she'll like the feeling of being used. Just understand that there are fantasies that are hot for certain reasons...use those reasons. If while doing as I said, she asks you to hurt her, go harder. But if she cries, definitely stop. An important thing to keep in mind is that this is supposed to be hot to you too, so even if it turns out that she does want it like that, be sure you dont do something youll regret or feel gross about.

No no no......this wasnt the first time we had phone sex. She has recently moved about 2 hours away, and stays at my house a few times a week. The nights we cant be together we talk on the phone, and almost everytime we talk we have phone sex. We are not shy with each other about masturbating ,or our fantasies. In fact I just bought her a couple toys she could use when were together, but more so when were apart. And we already no each others fantasies, we've been together about a year. The rape
thing never came up ,I think because even though its not uncommon its still kinda of a sketchy thing to bring up. And I think both of us were just a little hesitant to bring it up. And as far as really dominating her during sex. I already do that. I already tell her what Im going to do to her wether she likes it or not. And talk dirty to her ect....ect... She loves that shit. We've been doing it for a while. Its just now that shes told me about this violent rape shit. Why we've decided to talk about it now, I have no idea. It may be because Im movingto Puerto Rico in a couple months, and she knows that we will have to end things when I leave. So she wants to do this with me now, since she might not be in such a good relationship again for a while. Were really comfortable with each other. Im sure she would only be comfortable doing this with someone she really loves, and loves her back. And also knows so well.

soshesblowinme

Sorry to burst your bubble my friend, but that hardly sounds like rape to me. If she really wants to get raped, why not pay some dirty stranger to break into her house and REALLY rape her, without her knowing that you paid this guy. That should scare the shit out of her.

Tell your girlfriend to be careful what she dreams of. The reality is that what your girlfriend is talking about and what REAL rape is are worlds apart, i hope for her sake it remains that way.

ANd I think if you can get off while making your girlfriend cry that's seriously messed up. No matter what she says, if she's crying in pain, it doesn't feel good! Its a total mental thing.
Um, NO WAY, not at all. Crying does not necessarily equal horrid pain, suffering & sorrow - just like screaming does not always equal pain.

If you & she really want to make this fantasy happen, what you need is a SAFE WORD! Viola, your problems will be solved! She can bawl & cry, beg & plead, but you KNOW FOR CERTAIN that she's OK, still into it & still in the right 'head space' - so long as she doesn't say that safe word. Obviously in this kind of fantasy, "No, please, ouch, you're hurting me." is not what you want her to say to make you stop ... she WANTS you to prented to hurt her, that's the freaking point!

I perfectly understand that her tears would freak you out & maybe even upset you, as rightly they should. Which is why you must negiotiate this more. If it's freaking you out too much, YOU also have to have the option to stop the scene, & she has to be willing to accept that if it happens & SHE will then need to comfort you & reassure you that you didn't hurt her. I think though that if she is aware of your concerns, & you have a safeword, that it could work & you could have a lot of fun.

As far as anal rape is concerned though, I would highly recommend NOT being too rough!! Make it much more of a mind-fuck. If you play it out right, you can be totally gentle & make her think you are tearing her to shreds - this scene is all about messing with her mind anyway. If you actually ram her & tear her asshole, that can lead to some problems. I don't know the medical details, but I know it's not wise & it's certainly not safe - I also doubt she'll want to deal with pain there the whole time a tear heals!!! Tell her to keep a butt plug in her ass for a while before- 30 min or even a few hours so she'll be stretched out so you can go right into her ass without hurting her. There's no danger or problem whatsoever with keeping a plug in for a long time (obviously taking it out when you must take a dump), otherwise it's safe. For more details on anal - www.puckerup.com is an awesome site. I got to see Tristan speak to my BDSM group a few mos back.

Oh, and no, I haven't had this type of sex, but I've had plenty of BDSM play - just beating the shit out of men & having them 'smack me around' for the sheer fun of it. It's awesome. Yeah, I'm a freak. But like your gf, I'm also far from toothless trailer trash & have never been actually abused. Actually a lot of the ppl I know into BDSM are very highly educated, interesting, kind ppl.

I agree that REAL RAPE, & this type of 'play/consensual rape' are totally different - but unfortunately we have no other words to describe it. So while our actual words are technically totally inaccurate, I think we all comprehend one another's actual meaning.

I also agree that plenty of fantasies are better left fantasies - but it sounds as though your GF already KNOWS she likes some rough stuff & wants to try it. Particularly if a week or more goes by, you negiotiate more & establish a safeword, and she STILL wants to go ahead, go for it! so long as you think you can handle it. Oh, and most public/semi-private dungeons & play spaces have either 'red' or 'safeword' as the "House" safeword - so those are some ideas.

Gladiola said:

If you & she really want to make this fantasy happen, what you need is a SAFE WORD! Viola, your problems will be solved! She can bawl & cry, beg & plead, but you KNOW FOR CERTAIN that she's OK, still into it & still in the right 'head space' - so long as she doesn't say that safe word. Obviously in this kind of fantasy, "No, please, ouch, you're hurting me." is not what you want her to say to make you stop ... she WANTS you to prented to hurt her, that's the freaking point!

That's a really good idea, the whole safe word thing. I like it a lot.

I guess I can only speak for myself about the whole crying/writhing in pain thing not being pleasurable. :confused: ;)

Glad you agree with me (Gladiola) about how so much of it is a matter of being mindfukt. I don't like the idea of torn up assholes either.

Top Bottom