Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriend just told me she wants me to rape her.

Gladiola said:

;) Not a prob - I'm a switch. I kinda prefer subbing though - it's sorta less stress. When you Domme, you're totally in control & responsible for EVERYTHING.

It can be a LOT of work! Planning beforehand AND during.

Or so I hear... ;)

I dont see how you could continue to fuck her after she starts crying. I was having anal sex the other night with my GF. She started crying but wanted me to continue. I know that it was not feeling good as she is the kind of girl that would rather me finish no matter how much pain she was in. Needless to say I went limp as it was no longer any fun and I just couldn't keep on hurting her.

If you do carry out the rape thing, remember to have a word that means stop.

If you do carry out the rape thing, remember to have a word that means stop.
You mean like, :idea:, a "SAFE WORD"??? :bright:

Hey, now there's an idea! ;) :lmao: sometimes I don't feel like reading all the rest of a thread either before responding.

Makedah - we oughta start another post on this - yup, it is fun though. I have a nice toy bag I call the "Bag of Evil" ;) Got that from another guy in 'the scene'. With all the goodies & the other things I'm fond of (scratching, biting, tickling with hair) I don't find I have to plan too much - there's always something to do.

haha, fuck this reminds me of a time with my old girlfriend. Cute little cuban girl, tiny as hell but dirty as fuck. (she was 5'2 95 lbs) She asked me to do the rape thing, and force her down on her knees and make her suck my cock. I said there was no way in hell i was doing that to her. It wasnt a matter of not wanting to, it was just that i dont think i could have gone through with it if i tried. but she kept begging me... and i caved.

her: "okay, can you go back up stairs come down here and push me down, call me some names, and shove your cock down my throat"
I laughed, but gave it a shot. And damn i tried, but i just kept laughing, I couldnt take myself seriously.
Her: "okay, can we try again?"
So i went back up stairs and tried to be pissed off at her again... no dice
Her: "okay, just be really pissed off, like you dont give a shit about me"
So im thinkin, 'Alright easy enough, just think drama class.'

Back down the stairs once again, i walked up to her and did everything as violent and as realistic as possible. I had her down on her knees in front of me and before i even had my fly open, she looks up at me here eyes welling up with tears... "that was too real"

Lesson Learned: Just be careful, some stuff works way better in fantasy then in reality.

but man your girl sounds like shes a fuckin blast in bed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom